He hits you

"Hello guys how did it go?" David asked as I walked through the front door with Brooklyn close on my trail.

I nodded. "It was good until you son became the biggest douchbag" I rolled my eyes at Brooklyn beside me.

"He was flirting with you Y/n and you were just going along with it while I was standing right beside you" he moaned.

I let out a small chuckle. "He wasn't flirting!" I defended myself.

David let out a little cough getting our attention. "I'll leave you both to it" he smiled grabbing his mug and his paper and left.

"Can we just change the subject" I suggested as I walked towards the fridge getting a bottle of water.

"No y/n I want to know why you didn't tell Justin why I wasn't your boyfriend" he frowned crossing his arms across his chest.

I let out a sigh. "Well as he wasn't flirting with me and you was off with the fake girlband you didn't come up" I stated. "If anyone should feel guilty it should be you, you are always linked with different girls"

Suddenly a sharp pain went to my cheek, tears filled my eyes as I touched my now hot cheek as I looked at him. His breathing was deep and fast as he just stood opposite me, both in shook what just happened.

"Babe...." he said stepping towards me, I instantly jumped back shaking my head. His breathing became steady and he looked heartbroken. "Baby.." he spoke softly.

"Don't touch me" I said shakily, he rubbed his hand over his face for a second then looked back at me.

Before I could say anything David came walking back in, he wasn't taking much attention and went straight to the cupboard.

"It's over" I whispered as I walked passed Brooklyn.

"Wait" he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

I nodded. "Me too" I looked in his eyes for a second then pulled my wrist away and walked out.

___________

3 months later

It's been 3 months since the slapping accident with Brooklyn, I have bumped into both Victoria and David a couple of times and they have apologised for what Brooklyn did. I don't blame him, things got heated and he hit me. I shouldn't of said what I said, especially because I knew it annoys him when he is linked to loads of girls.

I was running through Hyde Park with my music blasting through my earphones, I watched as some guys played five aside football on the grass. I watched as one scored a goal and did a funny celebration with a bit of Peter Crouch robot with Daniel Sturridge dance with a cheeky little dab. I shook my head as a little giggle escaped, as I looked back in front of me I suddenly collided with a strong body, as I was falling to the floor strong arms grabbed me helping me back on my feet.

"Thank you" I smiled looking up to see familiar brown eyes that only belonged to Brooklyn. "And sorry" I let out a small laugh.

He nodded. "It was my fault as it was mine, I wasn't looking where I was going" he smiled letting go of me.

I nodded at him, we stood in silence for a couple of seconds just looking at each other. He still looked the same but he had a little bit of a moustache growing.

"How have you been?" he asked as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"The truth?" I asked, he nodded. "I've missed you like crazy" I bite my lip looking at him closely.

He didn't say anything, he stepped close to me and pulled my body into his and hugged me, I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck taking in his familiar smell that I loved.

"I'm so sorry y/n" he whispered still cuddling me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that" I whispered back.

We pushed apart slightly, then he leaned his head into mine letting our lips connect, his plump lips moving perfectly insync with me.

"I love you" he whispered into my lips. I moved away and raised my eyebrows at him. "I love you" he laughed repeating.

I caressed his cheek. "Good because I sort of love you too" I said then connecting our lips together not caring about the other people in the park or paparazzi who might be near.

_______

I am always posting at the most random times, but all well here you go!