You talk about him in an interview after you breakup

Your Pov

"Now Y/N I have to ask, how are you since your split with Brooklyn Beckham?" Graham Norton asks.

"I am good thank you, it's been a couple of weeks now but I just concentrating on work" I gave out a small smile.

"I see there is no hard feelings between you both?"

I shook my head. "None at all, I mean we are both still young and we are just focussing on our careers which are taking off. I wish him well in acting and modelling" the audience clapped.

"Do you think there will be a recoupling?" he winked.

I shrugged. "Who knows? I'll never say never, Brooklyn is a great guy, he is honestly like my best friend" I said truthful.

"Victoria has praised you in the past, she'll defiantly miss you" he commented.

"I spoke to her and she said she'd always be there for me business and personal wise which means a lot to me. The whole family are amazing, very big kind hearted people" I smiled with everyone clapping me.

"Thank you Y/N, that's all we have time for now folks but here is Jess Glynne with her new single Don't Be Hard On Yourself" he called out with everyone cheering, the lights went down and Jess started singing.

____