You are ill

You shifted your body over to Brooklyn and placed your head on his chest putting your arm around his waist as you slept.

"Babe your boiling" you heard him in the darkness.

"I'm freezing" I said weakily.

He sat up and turned the lap on, I closed my eyes as I was met with the bright light, I felt his hand on my forehead then he moved it to my chest and my back.

"You're cold?" he asked, I nodded. "You are boiling up" he stated.

He stood up and walked to my wardrobe, he got a blanket out and put it over me. He then sat beside me and pulled me to his chest as he rubbed my back.

"You are shivering" he whispered as he carried on rubbing my back. "Shall I get you a cup of hot..."

I interrupted him. "No, just cuddle me" I snuggled up to him more making him laugh.

The next morning I woke up cuddled up to Brooklyn still, I felt myself shaking in coldness. Brooklyn woke up and looked down at me.

"How are you feeling" he asked groggily.

"I'm cold.." I said weakly as Brooklyn sat us both up.

"Let's have a onesie movie day" he suggested kissing my forehead. He got up and walked to his wardrobe and got out our onesies, we both got into them then we carried down pillows and blankets downstairs.

"You choose a film and I'll get the drinks" he said as he walked out the living room.

I grabbed the remotes and jumped on the sofa wrapping myself up, I got Once Upon A Time ready on Netflix and waited for Brooklyn. He finally came walking in with a hot water bottle which he gave to me and a cup of hot chocolate which he put infront of me. He sat beside me and pulled me towards him as I cuddled the hot water bottle, I pressed play and we began relaxing together on the sofa.