Sex in a public place

It was currently Brooklyn's birthday party, I was dancing on the dance floor with Libby and Holly Ramsay as he watched on. I took advantage of this and swayed my hips sexily and started to grind on Holly, I peeped over at him and saw him just watching on licking his lips. He suddenly downed his drink and jumped up walking over to me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him, he started to dance a little so I carried on dancing. I turned around and started to grind on him, his head fell down to his neck leaving a trail of kisses, I felt his bulge get bigger against my bum which I liked. I started to grind into him harder which made him groan in my ear which turned me on.

"Bathroom now" he demanded, then walked away.

I walked through the crowd and towards the bathrooms, I walked into the men's with him automatically attacking my lips with a hungrily kiss. My hands went through his long brunette locks, he moved down to my neck and started to attack it, sucking on it and biting it, which I'm sure will leave a mark there by tomorrow.

"I can't take this any longer" he whispered as he walked into a cubicle pulling me behind him.

He locked the door and picked me up letting me wrap my legs around his torso. He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down, making me feel his member on my bum.

"We need to be quiet ok baby" he stated.

I nodded as he placed my back against the wall. He took his member and entered into me, he kept eye contact as he thrushed into me slowly so I could adjust to his size. I nodded at him to tell him I was ok, he moved closer putting his forehead on my shoulder as he started to pick up the speed slowly.

"Oh my god" I moaned as I dug my nails into his shoulder blades. He started to pick up more speed making us both moan in pleasure and breath hitch. I moved his face closer to mine and attacked his lips so our moans would be muffled.

"I l-love you" I moaned heavily as he slapped into me.

"Your so wet" he whispered into my ear. "I want you to moan my name" he hissed pounding me faster and deeper.

My eyes fluttered to the back of my head as I was feeling high from it. I could feel that I was going to reach my high any moment.

"B-Brooklyn" I breathe out against his neck as I bite down.

He began to get sloppy and started to slow down as he moaned sweet nothings in my ear as my legs were becoming like jelly as he kept hitting my g spot.

"I fucking love you" he groaned then we released our juices into each other.

His lips attacking mine again. Once we got our breathe back, he put my down and I sorted out my dress. Before he could put his trousers back on I knelt down infront of him, I put his member in my hand and licked the tip making his head go back. I wiggled my tongue around his member then put my mouth around all of member. I moved my mouth up and down sucking him, I felt a tight grasp of my head as he guided me.

"Ah Y/n" he moaned as he grinded into me.

I moved my tongue and gentle put some teeth in their as I sucked him, his breathe hitched as I looked up at him he was closing his eyes with a frown on his face as he bite down on his lip. A quiet "Mmm" left his mouth. I started to move faster and faster, I kept my eyes up on him as he tilted his head back in pleasure.

"Ah y/n" he moaned then he released in my mouth.

After he was done I stood up whipping around my mouth making him laugh as he done up his trousers.

"Round three when we get home" I whispered in his ear. "I've got some sexy underwear" I whispered.

He pulled me in for a kiss. "This is why I'm the luckiest guy in the world" he whispered.

__________

I mean I wish this happened