Breaking Up

"Sorry this person is unable to take your call, please leave the message after the tone, once you have..." I let out a groan as I declined the call and threw my phone on the bed.

Brooklyn and I are going through a rough patch lately, we haven't been speaking a lot and when we do we just argue. What do we argue about? I couldn't really tell you, it goes from not answering calls to breathing too loudly. I keep telling myself that it's just a phase and we will get through it but as the days go on and we carry on not talking or arguing over nothing makes me doubt us.

I grabbed my phone off my bed sliding it in my pocket and putting on Brooklyn bomber jacket which he left at mine. I ran downstairs and walked out the front door and jumped into my car, I took off straight away before my parents came out and asked where I was going.

I pulled up at Brooklyn's house and rang the doorbell, after a few seconds the door opened. It was Brooklyn he had his phone to his ear, he frowned at me.

"I'll call you back" he said down the phone and turned it off. "What you doing here?" he frowned crossing his arms.

Wow that's nice. "Well you didn't answer your phone, so I thought I'd come visit my boyfriend" I smirked and pushed past him.

"I'm busy y/n" he groaned as he followed me.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him. "Your too busy to spend time with me? Seriously Brooklyn when was the last time did we hang out?" I questioned him.

He let out a sigh. "Y/n you know I am busy with uni"

"What and I'm not?" I furrowed my eyes at him. "Am I the only one who wants to make this work?" I said studying his face.

Before he could answer the door to the lounge opened. "Brook come on you are making us lose, I can't beat Jack by myself" Roscoe appeared, he put his arms up as soon as he saw me and walked back inside.

"Oh" I whispered.

"No it's not what it..."

I cut him. "It looks like you rather be with your boys rather than your girlfriend"

"Do you wonder why?" he shouted, making me freeze. "Do you know how needy you have been recently, I need space Y/n." he sighed. "All we have been doing is arguing and I'm tired" he said calmly.

I nodded my head slowly avoiding his eyes. "Me too" I looked up. "I'm bored of you making me feel like shit, like second best" I started to tear up. "Congratulations Brooklyn you are free, you don't have a needy fucking girlfriend anymore" I let out a little laugh as tears fell from my eyes.

He stepped forward to me putting his hands on either side of my head, our foreheads were together as he looks into my eyes, I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing.

"I love you y/n, you know that" I whispered.

I nodded. "And that's why we need to go our separate ways, remember the good moments not the shitty ones" I whispered back.

I stepped away from him and walked out of the Beckham's house for the last time in my house, it hurt my heart that I was never going to have Disney movie morning with Harper, play basketball in the garden with Romeo, go on shopping trips with Victoria, go to a football game with David and Cruz or kiss Brooklyn again.

________

This a really short one for me but I have two other little imagines because I can't sleep right now. It's currently 01:57 for me.