Romeo hurts himself

"AHHH" I heard a faint cry from the kitchen.

I dropped the plates and ran towards the kitchen to find Romeo holding his arm in pain.

"Oh my god what happened?" Brooklyn   came in running over to his little brother.

"I left you for a minute"I said aiming it at Romeo as I put a clothe under the cold tap.

"You left boiling hot water and a twelve year old in a room?" Brooklyn hissed at me, snatching the clothe from my hands. "Let's take you to the hospital mate" he turned his brother around and lead him out.

I turned the boiling water off and ran after them, I jumped into the drivers seat as Brooklyn and Romeo sat in the back. No one spoke and the radio was low, I could sense Brooklyn's eyes on me which made me feel really uncomfortable. I looked up into the mirror to see Brooklyn's face, he rolled his eyes at me and got his phone out, I looked over at Romeo who gave me a small smile then looked back out the window.

We stayed at the hospital for a couple of hours, Brooklyn hasn't spoken to me since. I could tell he was blaming this on me and I don't blame him, I should of given Romeo his biscuits before I went into the lounge to tidy up then he wouldn't of tried to reach for them and fall and burn himself.

I stood up and walked to the door quickly before they noticed I was crying.

"Where are you going?" Brooklyn asked making me stop in my tracks.

"Toilet" I told him then rushed out the room.

I wiped my eyes and walked to the toilets, before I got in I felt a hand on my wrist turning me around to face him.

"If you don't want to be here go, but just remember this is all your doing" he said quietly through gritted teeth.

"It was an accident" I looked at him. "You think I'd hurt Romeo or Cruz or Harper on purpose? You think I don't know that this is all my fault?" I asked him. "You don't need to tell me that I have done wrong Brooklyn because I fucking know ok" I said crying.

He stepped towards me about to say something but I turned around and ran into the toilets and locked myself in there.

___

After I freshened up I walked back into the hospital room and saw David and Victoria standing either side of the bed with Harper sitting on his lap and Brooklyn and Cruz sitting on chairs, they were all looking at me.

"Y/N" Harper cheered as she realised I was in the room.

"Hi Harps" I smiled and looked at Brooklyn who wasn't paying attention.

"I should..." I stopped and pointed to the door behind me.

David nodded. "Darling you should go as well and take the kids, we all don't need to be here" he smiled.

Victoria nodded. "How about we get pizza" she smiled looking at everyone including me.

I shook my head. "I really should go home" I said as I grabbed my bag from the floor. "I'm really sorry Romeo" I whispered then walked out the room.

Brooklyn Pov

I felt bad for being moody with y/n and blaming her that Romeo got hurt. I know what he is like and he doesn't wait when someone says they'll do something first then do what he wants. I should of realised that she was feeling shit and was blaming herself as well and I should of told her it wasn't her fault.

Since she came back in I couldn't bare to look at her, I knew this was eating at her and she just wanted to hear that the burns aren't too bad. I know Y/n and I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone she loves all the kids.

"I'm really sorry Romeo" she whispered, that broke me. I looked up and she ran out.

"Is she ok?" Mum questioned.

I jumped up and ran after her, I saw her  at the end of the corridor I started to run to her and caught up with her on the stairs.

"Y/n" I said breathless as we ran down the stairs. "Please just stop" I grabbed her wrist as we stood on the landing.

"What?" she asked looking at me.

"I'm so sorry" I pleaded. "I'm sorry I was a complete dick, I wasn't angry at you I was just angry at myself for not helping you with tea...cause if I helped I could of got him the biscuits and he wouldn't of hurts himself" I stated.

She shook her head. "It was my fault...If anything happened to him..." she broke down in tears, I grabbed her body and pulled her into a hug.

"The burns aren't too bad, he's going to be fine" I whispered to her as I rubbed her back. "He doesn't blame you, he was moaning at me for being mean to you" I told her as she pulled away.

"So you're not mad at me?" she asked smiling at me.

"Of course not" I caressed her cheek. "Let's go back to mum so we can get pizza" I put my arm around her shoulder and walked back up the stairs together.

A:N This is just a quick little thing before I go to bed because I don't feel like I post enough. No judging..