You cant sleep

I was laying in the darkness in my bed, I haven't been able to sleep since getting prepared for final week. All I have been doing is revising and haven't seen my family or Brooklyn a lot. I sat up and reached over for my phone and called Brooklyn.

"Hello" he answered sleepily.

"Did I wake you up?" I bite my lip.

"Well obviously it's midnight Y/n" I let out a little giggle. "Y/n just tell me what you want or I'll murder you" he threatened.

"I can't sleep, let's get icecream"

he let out a groan. "I'll be there in ten minutes" he said then put the phone down.

I jumped up and put on one of Brooklyn's jumper and leggings with ugg boots, I put my hair in a messy ponytail and grabbed my purse and phone and made my way downstairs quietly.

I crepted out the house when I heard Brooklyn's car at the front of the house, I jumped into the car and kissed Brooklyn's cheek.

"Lets get icecream" I cheered.

"Aren't you supposed to be revising?" he asked as he pulled away.

I let out a sigh and looked over at him. "I want time off from thinking of exams and my future" I told him. "I just want icecream" I sighed.

"And I'll get you some" he smiled over at me.

"And that's why you're the bestest" I squeezed his cheek as he tried to swot my hand away.

We arrived at a local ice cream parlour, we know the owners because of all the times we go in there late at night when we can't sleep. The parlour was quiet and had a middle aged couple in there, I linked arms with Brooklyn and put my head on his shoulder as we walked to our booth.

"What have you been up to anyway?" I asked we both looked at the menu.

He shrugged a little. "Just the usually, school, gym and hanging with Jack"

"How's Jack?" I asked looking at him.

"His Jack" he laughed making me laugh.

Anita the waitress came walking over and sat opposite us.

"Hey An" I smiled at her.

"How are you guys, haven't seen you in ages" she cooed.

"We have been good,how are you?" Brooklyn answered for us both.

"I'm good, just tired" she smiled. "So what can I get you?" she asked clapping her hands.

"The usually" I nodded.

"Me too" Brooklyn smiled. She smiled and jumped up.

"I've missed this" he whispered and kissed my head. "Cannot wait till final week is over" he squeezed me.

I let out a laugh and hugged his torso. "I'm so nervous, I have been working so hard but nothing is going in"

"You'll do amazing, you always do" he pecked my cheek. "Anyway no talking about exams, it's time for ICECREAM" he squealed as Anita came over with our chocolate icecream with mint sauce.

We stayed in the parlour eating icecream, shoving it in eachothers faces and kissing. We helped Anita close and then we drove around London just talking about what we want to do after the exams.