Holiday

You were currently on holiday with the Beckhams in Dubai, you have been here for three days ready and have already fallen in love with the culture, history and the people. But the one thing you hated was the jetlag, you seemed to be suffering from it worse than everyone else. You were laying staring into darkness with small snores coming from Brooklyn which was getting on my nerves every time he made a noise.

You sighed and slowly climbed out of bed and walked out to the balcony to see the well lit city below you. You breathed in the sea air and listened to the sea washing in and out on the land. Once you felt relaxed you opened your eyes again and saw Brooklyn standing beside you.

"You can't sleep again?" He wrapped his arms around me as I placed my head on his chest. "I know something we can do" he whispered.

I pulled myself away from him. "We are not having sex again" I shook my head making him laugh.

"I was going to say lets go have a walk on the beach" he smirked.

We grabbed the first clothes that we found and walked out of our room and made our way to the lobby then outside. The beach had lights going all the way along, we walked down towards the sea and walked hand in hand along the shore.

"It's so peaceful" he breathed out. "I feel like the most luckiest guy right now" he smirked over at you.

I raised my eyebrows at him with a small smirk on my lips. "Really and whys that?"

He stopped and stood infront and looked down at me. "because I am in the most beautiful place with the most beautiful girl" he whispered as he caressed my cheek.

"You Mr Beckham are so cheesy" I laughed as I gently pushed him away from me.

Before I could react I felt two strong arms around my waist picking me up putting me over his shoulder.

"Brook put me down" I laughed as I hit his bum.

"You want me to put you down in the sea?" He asked but before I could deny it he throw me in making my body fall in the warm blue water.

As I stood up I heard him laugh, I moved my hair out of my face and saw him sitting a couple of steps away from me.

"You're a dick" I frowned making him laugh, wiping away tears from his face.

I took that opportunity and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his torso, as he wasn't expecting it he toppled over smashing into the water, I let go of him and arosed.

"You are going to pay for that" he laughed as he grabbed me from behind and pulled me back under.

I stayed under longer than him and got up slowly keeping my nose and mouth under as I looked at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"I love you y/n" I smiled as he hands trailed to my bum. He leaned in, as he got close enough I squired the water into his face. "You are dirty" he laughed.

"I love you Becks" I laughed as I pulled him into me and connected our lips together.

____________

CUTENESS!