Asks you to be his girlfriend

You were sitting in the living room of the Beckhams house, you were helping your best friend babysit his siblings whilst Victoria and David are at a premiere.

Brooklyn and I were sitting on the sofa watching Jupiter Ascending, I had my legs over his and my head on his shoulder as he ate popcorn. I lifted my head up and watched him shove a handful of popcorn in his mouth not taking his eyes off the screen, I got lost in thought when suddenly I felt something on my face and fall down my top.

"What the hell Brook?" I frowned getting the food out my bra.
"You have been staring at me for the last ten minutes" he smirked.
I blushed and sat back down in the same position I was in before, I heard him let out a little giggle making me frown at him, not knowing why he was laughing.
"What was you thinking about?" He asked making me blush and look away. "Come on Y/N you can tell me anything" he said playing with my hair.

I'm just going to come out and say it, it won't hurt if he knows my feelings towards him, I mean surely he feels the same too. But what if he doesn't and I lose him as a friend. I looked into his dark brown eyes, he looked confused I haven't said a word to him.

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off by saying. "I like you" he just looked at me blankly. "More than s friend and I would completely understand if you don't like me in that way and don't feel comfortable around me anymore. I can go if you want" I said standing up.

"I don't know what to say" he said quietly standing in front of me.
"You don't have to say anything, I shouldn't of told you" I breathed out. "I should um go"
He grabbed my wrist as I was about to leave and turned me back to him and crashed our lips together. It was magical, just us two standing in the middle of the lounge kissing each other, his hands on my hips with mine around his neck deeming the kiss. We both stopped to catch our breathe back, he rested his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes.

"I love you Y/N" he whispered pecking my lips again. "Be my girlfriend" I started kissing him again letting him know my answer was a yes.