HOLIDAY

"This is so relaxing" Libby sighed as we sunbathed on the swan float in the middle of the pool.

"I can't believe we haven't fall in yet" I laughed as I moved my hair out of my face.

"Brooklyn is looking rather shady so keep an eye on him" she whispered as I turned my head to see my brunette boyfriend standing by the B+Q with David but keeps on looking over at us.

You were currently in LA for a little summer holiday as the school is finished and the Beckham's invited me again.

"Loving the matching suits ladies" Victoria appeared sitting on the side of the pool with a black one suite like both Libby and I.

"We are twinning" Libby laughed.

"Looking good Vic" I smiled. "I honestly hope I look as hot as you after four kids"

She let out a small laugh as she picked up her drink. "Trust me this didn't come easy, a lot of blood, sweat and tears" she laughed.

"And the blood was from when she runs too fast and gets a bloody nose" David appeared sitting down beside her and kissing her on the cheek.

I laughed and looked over at Libby who stuck her leg out and pushed off the side making us go further in the pool away from the married couple.

.............

Libby and I were still relaxing on the float, I was drifting in and out of sleep as it the villa was relaxing and quiet. Suddenly I heard a splash behind us then re float being tipped over making us both fall off in the the warm blue water. I stood up and moved my hair off my face to see Brooklyn standing infront of me laughing.

"Why did you do that?" Libby scolded her cousin.

"I couldn't help it" he laughed.

She rolled her eyes and swam to the side and jumped out and walked inside. I was about to walk to the side when his hand grabbed my wrist.

"Hey don't be like that" he whispered as he pulled me in a hug, gently kissing my neck.

"And why not?" I whispered looking up at him.

He put his hand on my neck and pulled me into a kiss, he pulled my body down as he crouched in the pool making me wrap my legs around his torso.

"Can I say you look so hot in this swim suite" he whispered as he looked down at my cleavage.

I rolled my eyes at him as he rubbed his hands up and down my legs.

"What can't I enjoy the view" he smirked.

"Says the one who got annoyed with me when I said your bum looked nice in your trousers last night" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Because you were clearly trying to get me hot and bothered" he laughed. "But right now we can" he whispered then looked over to his face making me see all the family in the garden. "They won't even notice" he whispered in my ear making his lips touch my lobe. (A/N: I hate the word. lobe *cringe*)

I pulled away from him and turned around keeping my eyes on him then walked slowly up the steps, as soon as I was fully out he appeared behind me and pushing me quickly inside......

________________

And that's where I'm leaving it, I know I know I'm mean! But HAHA not my problem 😉