Sharing a shower

I was standing in the shower washing my hair deep in thought then suddenly I felt two strong arms around me and felt Brooklyn start kissing me.

"Babe" I breathed out as he was sucking on my skin.

"Sh" he turned me around and attacked my lips.

He pushed me on the wall then grabbed my legs and put himself inside me and started pounding making me moan, I tried to keep them in by biting on his shoulder so his family wouldn't hear.

"Brooklyn" I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you" he whispered keeping his pace.

Before I could answer I heard the bathroom door open and someone walking in making both Brooklyn and I freeze.

"Brooklyn" Victoria walked in. "I'm going to take Harper to Auntie Johanne's now" she said standing on the other side of the shower.

"Ok" he said trying to sound normal.

"Then I'm going shopping, do you want me to buy you anything?" she asked.

"Nope" he replied just staring in my eye.

"BYE BROOK BROOK" Harper cheered. "LOVE YOU"

"Ok bye" he called as the door closed.

He let out a sigh as I kissed his neck slowly.

"That was so fucking awkward" he whispered. "Do you think she knew?" he asked.

I shook my head. "How would she?" I asked.

"Don't know" he shrugged. "Ok now where were we?" he smirked then started pounding into me letting us be more vocally.