Broken bone

I have been back from the hospital for two days now, all I have been doing is sitting on the sofa having my parents run around after me which has been super boring for me. It's the end of the weekend and they couldn't get time off work which I was excited about so I could get back to doing things for myself, ten minutes before my dad was supposed to leave someone knocked on the door, I turned to face him as he stood up and rushed to the door.

"Hello how is she?" I heard the familiar voice.

"She is good, she's in the lounge, I've got to go, BYE Y/N" dad said quickly then rushed out.

I sat myself up and waited for Brooklyn to walk in, he walked in slowly with two bags in his hand with a big grin on his face.

"Hi babe" he smiled as he hugged me and pecked my cheek. "How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good" I nodded. "Can you not look after me though, I don't think I can take another day sitting on the sofa all day with everyone running after me" I pleaded.

He bit his lip and thought about it for a second. "Ok but I need to be with you" i nodded and kissed him.

"Can we cuddle and watch PLL?" I asked.

"I was thinking a bit more of this" he smirked then attacked my lips again.

____

I woke up with Brooklyn's head on my chest laying between my legs gently hugging my broken leg, I put my fingers through his hair making him groggily lift his head up and look at me.

"I need a wee" I smiled at him, he nodded then slowly getting off me being careful of my foot.

He passed me my crutches and followed me to the bathroom, I slammed the door closed before he walked in.

"Rude" he said through the door making me laugh.