Unicef Match

It was a couple of hours before the unicef match in Old Trafford and I couldn't find Brooklyn anywhere. I made my way into the players lounge where everyone was currently chilling, I spotted Romeo and Victoria sitting by the windows so I made my way over to them.

"Guys have you seen Brook?" I asked them both.

They both shook their heads. "No we haven't, I'm sure David got him doing something for him" Victoria smiled. I smiled and excused myself.

I walked out the lounge and into the docs where I finally found the brunette. I walked down the aisle behind he was sitting, I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and pecking his cheek. He gave me a small smile then turned his head back to the pitch.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

He turned his head to face me, he sighed then stood up with me shortly following him. "I'm shitting myself" he whispered.

I nodded. "I know it seems scary but this is for charity and it's just a little bit of fun" I explained. "This might be the only time you could play at Old Trafford with amazing people like David James, Paul Scholes, Giggsy and ofcourse your dad" I laughed.

He nodded and let out a sigh. "You are going to do amazing" I pecked his nose.

He pulled me in for a hug and pecked my cheek. "I'll do you proud" he whispered.

"Ofcourse you will" I winked at him.

______

England was now winning 3 - 0 to The Rest Of The World. There was twenty minutes of the game (not sure when he came on) and Brooklyn walked to the side of the pitch in his red kit, he kept his head down as he waited to be subbed on.

"Please give it up for number seven David Beckham" the crowd roared, David clapped and turned around to the whole stadium, he gave the captain armband to Terry and shook everyone's hands he passed to get off the pitch. As he got to Brooklyn he hugged and kissed him then he skipped on the pitch.

"And please welcome number seven Brooklyn Beckham" the fan cheered louder.

He had the ball and started running towards their goal, he chipped it over to Michael Owen he just missed it. A couple of minutes later he just missed the back of the net himself. He was getting more and more confidence during the time of the pitch.

Only five minutes were remaining and David came back on to swap with Sol Campbell. David and Brooklyn began to just keep kicking the ball to each other which made the whole stadium cheer, myself and Victoria were just watching with massive smiles on our faces.

The final whistle went and everyone cheered, David ran over to Brooklyn and they hugged. I jumped up and ran on the pitch and jumped on Brooklyn wrapping my legs around him.

"I'm so proud of you" I cooed in his ear as he swirled us around. He put me down, I looked into his eyes. "So proud of you" i whispered.

"Kiss me" he smirked and leaned in, we just gave eachother little small kisses because their were cameras and thousands of people watching.

"So am I going to be a wag anytime soon?" I laughed as I rubbed his lips to get the red lipsticks off them.

"I don't think so" he smiled down at me as he put a strained of hair behind my ear.

"That was amazing"David appeared  wrapping his arm around Brooklyn.

"Was that the best game from the seven days?" I questioned.

"Second favourite, Atlantic was the gird because no one else has played there" he explained.

"So playing with your son at old Trafford is only second" I teased.

Brooklyn let out a sigh. "I see how it is" he pretended to be hurt. "Setting records come before blood"

"You know what they say ice is better than water" I laughed.

"I am surrounded by dickheads" he sighed leaving David and I crying with laughter in the middle of the pitch. 

___

'@YTN: SO proud of the Beckhams today, @DavidBeckham for playing seven games around the world and @BrooklynBeckham for making his debut at Old Trafford with the greats (photo above)'

I hope this was alright for you guys, remember to like and comment