He has been away. (You are Giggs' daughter)

"I know it seems really shit right now and you feel like you will never recover but I promise you it will and you will find yourself you're very own Juilet" I smiled at the twelve year old who was going through a heartbreak.

"One pound in the jar" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and jumped up to put a pound in the jar which was on the bookshelf.

"But doesn't Romeo and Juilet die?" he questioned.

"Whatever" I laughed. "What I'm trying to tell you is this Sally girl..."

"Stacey" he corrected me.

"This Stacey girl doesn't know what she is missing! And you will find the perfect girl for you someday" I kissed his forehead as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Thanks Giggsy" he squeezed into me.

"Hey Rome" a voice from behind us appeared, making us both turn around to see Brooklyn smiling at us both. "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to give your big brother a hug" he put his arms out.

Romeo got up and walked over to his brother, then walked straight past him. I watched as Brooklyn just stood there in shock, he slowly turned to me with his eyebrows in a tight knitted shape.

"And what was that all about?" he questioned.

"I don't know" I let off a small shrug.

"Y/N" Harper ran in excitedly wearing a pink tutu and hair long hair in pigtails.

"Yes Harp?" I smiled as she shifted her eyes to her Brooklyn who was knelt down and put his arms out.

"Nothing" she whispered and backed out.

I let out a sigh as I stood up, I noticed Brooklyn was frowning at me. "What?"

"What?" he mirrored. "My brother and sister won't come fucking near me" he shouted walking towards me. "What have you said to them?"

"Me?" I laughed. "Maybe look closer to home instead of blaming other people" I stated then walked passed him.

"And what does that supposed to mean?" he shouted as he followed me into the kitchen where our dads were.

"How many times did you call them in a month?" I questioned making David and my dad stop their conversation and watch us. "What is Harpers new obsession? How many goals did Cruz score in his last football match? Who is the girl Romeo is pining over?"

Brooklyn just stood there, he put his head down and let out a few deep breathes.

"While you were living the fancy life in LA, family life carried on" I whispered.

"Bet you are loving this" he spoke out making me frown at him. "Yeah you are loving that all my family hate me, bet you are the one who spoke poison about me with you venomous tongue" he spat.

"Brooklyn" David jumped up. "She has been nothing but great for us, she has looked after the kids while your mother and I have been busy"

"Maybe if you thought with your brain and not your fucking dick you would see"

He let out a fake laugh. "Why do you have to bring Chloe into this? Are you jealous of us? Do you want me is that it?"

"Because instead of hanging out with her you could of spent a little bit of your time to ring your family" I shouted. "Do you know how hard it was to hear Harper cry out for you every night?"

"You didn't have to be here" he shouted back, making tears appear in my eyes. "You didn't have to live in my house, be with my family, you are the one who chose that" he stepped closer to me. "And for what? To get in my parents good books? What do you want money? Free football tickets?"

"That is enough" David shouted. "You two need to get on, Brooklyn you should be thanking Y/n for what she has done because without her they would be probably hating on you much more than they are" he tried to reason with him.

"Well I'm sorry that I look out for family" I whispered and walked out of the kitchen to find Harper sitting on the stairs.

"Can we play tea parties" she smiled, holding a crown. "You get to be the queen" she smiled.

I put my hand out which she happily took and we ran upstairs to her room.

___________

A lot of you liked my first Giggs' daughter imagine so I have added another one. I don't know why I have put in both they hate each other I just feel they would. Merg whatever!

I'm going to do another imagine story for Harper's birthday today, would you like it in Giggs' daughter pov or a girlfriends pov.