Period

I was laying in bed in big pain as I just got on my period, I had massive stomach cramps, my legs and boobs ached and I couldn't move.I let out a small groan as Brooklyn foot touched mine as he slept.

"Baby" he called out groggily.

"Im fine babe" I winced as I turned around.

I felt the covers go down as he sat up and put the light on for his room. "Are you feeling ok?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Period" I groaned.

He turned me around to face him and kissed my forehead. "I'll get you a hot water bottle, aspirin and water" he said as he got out of bed and walked out.

He came back shortly after with everything in his hands, he sat beside me and put the water bottle on my my stomach above my shirt so it wouldn't burn me, he handed me two tablets then passed me the water so I could swallow them.

"You alright?" he asked caressed me cheek, I nodded.

He got into his side of the bed and turned the light off, closed my eyes and tried to relax but it wasn't work.

"Babe" I whispered.

I heard a chuckle knowing that Brooklyn knew I would want to cuddle, I'm not a big cuddler at night apart from when I'm ill, in pain or just had a nightmare.

"Come here" he cooed, I shuffled over to him and put my head on his chest letting me hear his steady heart rate.

"Tomorrow we can pig out and stay in bed" he whispered making me smile.

"Sounds perfect"

"Anything for you, Love you" he cooed then kissed my forehead.

"Me too" I laughed.

We then fell asleep in eachothers arms, Brooklyn ran his fingers through your hair with the other running your stomach slowly as you fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.