Breaking Up part 2

It's now summer which means Brooklyn and I have been split up for just four months. I didn't really miss him, I know that sounds bad but I had a work load so I didn't have time to. Now it's summer and I didn't have anything to think about I was missing him badly.

I woke up mid afternoon and walked downstairs to find my mum in the kitchen making cookies for our family get together soon.

"Ah she's awake" mum smiled over at me.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked to the fridge and got out a carton of juice.

"Y/n can you go to the corner shop and get some chocolate, and mini marshmallows" she smiled.

I nodded and walked back upstairs to get washed and dressed, I pulled on a white crop top and shorts, I put my hair up in high ponytail then walked out yelling that I was going to my mum.

I was walking around the shop going straight to the aisle where the things my mum needed, I wasn't paying attention to the other shoppers around me as I wanted to get back and sunbath in the garden. As I picked up the chocolate and mash mellows I turned to walk to the pay point when I notice a small brunette girl who looked familiar, I slowly walked towards her as she turned around she had a scared expression on her face.

"Harper?" I called making her turn towards me, she smiled and ran towards me making me bend down and hug her.

"Y/n I'm lost" she whispered as she wrapped her small arms around my neck.

"Have you been running away again" I laughed knowing that she does this a lot, I remember a lot of time that Brooklyn and I had to split up and rush around the store to find her.

She shook her head as she pulled away from me. "No, I was getting sweeties then Romeo disappeared"

I nodded and picked her up not wanting to lose her as the store was quite busy. As I looked down every aisle we walked past I felt her play with the ends of my hair like she used to always do.

"Harper there you are" I heard a voice behind us, making me turn around to see David and Romeo. "You need to stop running off like that" he said strictly as I put the five year old down.

"What do you say to y/n" he said.

I looked down at her and bent down, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a strong hug.

"thank you and I miss you" she whispered.

Suddenly a familiar voice appeared which made my heart start beating faster.

"I cannot find her any..." He started then stopped once his eyes scanned to me. "Y/n..." He whispered as I stood up slowly putting my free hand in my back pocket.

"Come on you two let's leave these two" David said grabbing the two away from us, he winked at me then walked off.

We decided to go in the cafe which was in the shop, I brought us both a cold drink because it was boiling and needed to cool down. Not really sure whether it was because of the weather or because he was looking hotter than ever and standing right in front of me.

"So how have you been?" I asked as we sat opposite eachother.

"I miss you y/n" he blurted out, instantly looking away from me feeling embarrassed.

I bite my lip trying to keep my laughter in, not wanting him to feel any more embarrassed. I put my hand on top of his making him look up at me.

"The amount of times I wanted to call you and hear your voice but talked myself out of it because I didn't want to hear you say you moved on from me. I felt so empty inside without you and I totally understand if you don't what me back but I can't not talk to you anymore" he rambled on, making me burst out laughing.

He sat their with his eyebrows knitted together, he was about to pull away from him but I pulled him back and stopped my laughter.

"Sorry" I breathed out. "Why would you think I didn't want you back?" I questioned making him smile.

"You'll take me back?"

"Of course I will idiot" I laughed. "I've missed you so much" I whispered as he jumped up and pulled me into a hug as he sat beside me.

"Can we promise to not let life get in the way of our relationship, you mean so much more to me than my friends, exams and life" he whispered placing a kiss on my forehead. "I wouldn't want to live if you weren't in my life" he said as I looked up at him.

"I promise" I nodded. I moved closer to him making our noses touch, he put a piece of my hair behind my hair and our lips connected with them moving slowly insync.

"I've missed you so fucking much" he whispered against my lips, I smiled and opened my mouth to carry on kissing him.

"Aw look at them June" a voice appeared making us pull away to see an elderly couple.

"I remember when we used to be that young and care free" June spoke to her husband as they walked out making us laugh.

"That's what we have to look forward to" he whispered as I cuddled into him. 

_______

Back together! Woop woop