You Wank Him Off

I got woken up by Brooklyn trailing his fingertips up and down my skin which tickled as I become more awake. I turned around to see him leaned on his arm smiling down at me.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered then moved his head down to peck your lips.

"Morning handsome " I smiled as I played with his hair. "What time is it?" I asked as I twirled his hair around my fingers.

"Eight" he smiled sheepishly, we were in the countryside with his family to have a quiet weekend away and relax. "I'm feeling horny y/n" he whispered pulling me closer towards him kissing my neck.

"Brook your family are next door" I whispered yelled as I pushed him off.

"That has never stopped us before" he smirked then started sucking on my skin.

I closed my eyes and bite my lip in pleasure. We can't do this, the last time we did when they were near Harper and Romeo walked in.

"No stop" I pushed him off and moved away from him making him flop on the bed.

"Seriously I am going to go insane" he groaned. He moved closer to me and pulled me into his chest. "Can you at least wank me off" he pouted.

I looked up at him then rolled my eyes at him, I kissed his cheek and pulled his boxers down and instantly felt his hard member spring up.

I leaned up running my fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes, I moved my free hand down his chest and down to his member. I got him in my hand and started slowly stroking it. He bite his bottom lip in pleasure as I slowly picked up the speed as I moved my hand up and down his member.

"Does that feel good baby?" I asked as slightly squeezed the tip making him murmur and move to the side as he rested his head in my neck.

I could feel his hips moving in time with my hand as I gently stroked him, I could hear his muffled moans of "Y/n" and "Oh yeah" his hips started to slow down and buckle up, he laid back down on his back as I stroked his forehead.

I started to pump him faster as his breathe became deep, I watched his face as his eyes looked like they were going at the back of head as he closed his eyes with his lips apart as he let out the moans. I leaned down and started to kiss him as I squeezed his member in my hands as I fastened the pace then he let out a long moan which was muffled against my lips as I felt wetness on my hand.

I pulled away from him and jumped out of bed to clean up my hand, as I walked back into the bedroom he was spread out in the bed with a small smile on his face. As soon as I got in he wrapped his arms around me and left kisses on my neck.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he breathed out and we fell back to sleep in eachothers arms.

______

IDK just a quick little update.