He gets jealous

I jumped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and made my way across the landing into my bedroom where my boyfriend was sitting on my bed looking at his phone.

"So what did you get up to last night?" he questioned still looking at his phone.

You went out last night with your best friend and we met up with our good friends the 5SOS boys, you stayed out a lot longer than you expected because you haven't seen them in ages and they are only in London for two more days.

I shrugged as I put my underwear on."Just the usual"

He nodded and looked up at you. "So it was just you and YFN?" he asked. What is he getting at?

I shook my head. "No we met up with the 5sos boys" I admitted.

"Was Luke there?" he questioned as he put his phone on his thigh.

"Well considering he is apart of the band yes he was" I said annoyed, Brooklyn hasn't liked Luke since he first met him because apparently he has feelings for me.

"So you know how I feel about him and you still hang out with him" he said clenching his fists.

"Why does he bother you so much? We are just good friends and I bet you'll get on" I smiled.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Can't you see he fancies you, I just get...."

I cut him off. "You actually think I'd cheat on you with Luke Hemmings or another guy?" I folded my arms.

"I mean have you seen him?" he questioned. "He has the perfect hair, nice blue eyes and jawline is like woah"

I smiled at him and walked over to him. "I think you have amazing hair and beautiful brown eyes and your body is like woah" I copied him. "Luke and I are just friends you don't need to worry" I whispered and slowly leaned in to kiss him.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he smiled down at me as he caressed my cheek.

"You are so hot when you are jealous" I teased as I leaned in for a kiss again.

___________

Hi guys, this was just a small quick thing. As you guys know I have been suffering from migraines so I haven't been uploading, I have a day off today because I have a really bad earache (yes I know everything is going wrong for me atm) so as I'm just going to be laying in bed in quietness I'll try and do some more imagines and try and upload them later on today, depending on how I feel. Thank you for all being understanding, love you