Drunk

After partying a drunk Brooklyn insisted on going to KFC so I gave in as he was drunk and I knew he could argue for ever about.

We ordered an uber to take us to the nearest restaurant which took us 20 minutes with Brooklyn none stop singing the ketchup song with all the actions and making me join in. I quickly paid the driver and walked into the restaurant seeing a few people dotted around, they were all looking at you boyfriend as he was wearing his suit and sunglasses, looking very out of place.

As I got over to him he paid for his ordered, he instantly got his drink which he started to drink then pulled a disgusted face.

"What?" I frowned at him.

"There's no alcohol" he whined.

I rolled my eyes at him. "That's because we are in KFC not a freaking night club, and can you please take your sunglasses off you look ridiculous"

The worker reappeared handing us a bargain bucket which Brooklyn instantly grabbed it as he handed me his half drank drunk. He used the lid as a plate and started to stuff his face.

"Are we just going to stand here?" I questioned making him nod. "This is ridiculous" I groaned getting my phone out.

I opened my snapchat and snapped a photo of him.

Captioning it as: 1am, rocking the suit eating a KFC

"Brook please don't get it on your shirt" I warned him as he dropped some. "You are so drunk, you are going to forget all of this tomorrow"

"Oh so what that I'm drunk Y/n, it's the freaking weekend" he stated.

"Did you just quote a R Kelly song?" I furrowed my eyes at him.

He started to laugh. "I don't know but shall I tell you what I know" he spoke taking his sunglasses off. "Oh my god that's why I couldn't see I had sunglasses on" he said breaking down in giggles.

I laughed at his reaction and got my phone out and recorded him. "Anyway....y/n are you listening" I nodded in response. "Ok I think we should get a chicken farm" he laughed. "Because we could feed them make them all fat then...kill them and eat them" he whispered then made an evil laugh.

"Oh god, ok let's get you home" I said as I grabbed hold of him and walked him out.

"But can we get a chicken and call it Rocky" he pleaded.

I nodded as I struggled to open the door. "Whatever you want Brook" I agreed.

________

These imagines are starting to get harder to come up with ideas. I don't know whether it's because I'm not really liking him anymore or because I've covered a lot already.

I got some questions for you!

1- Would you like me to carry on with BB Imagines, if so what would you request?

2- Which imagine was your favourite that I wrote? (Just so I can know the structure)

3- If I stopped these who would rather me make another Imagines book or have a Beckham story?

I say Beckham story because I'm not sure if I want it to be a romance between Brooklyn and someone else or if I want it to be about sibling relationship.

Please answer these because it would really help me and I respect your thoughts & opinions

Peace out

C x