Paparazzi

Brooklyn and I decided to go shopping for summer clothes for our holiday to LA with his family, shopping with Brooklyn is like with shopping with your best girlfriend for the first two hours, he helps you with the clothes, gives you his opinion. After the two hours he gets bored and just whines at you as you walk around the shop, which is what is happening now.

"Y/N you have eight bags filled to the rim I think you have enough" he wrapped his arms around your waisted as you looked at a black maxi dress.
"That's a lie" I laughed getting out of his grip. "This will be the last shop and then we can get a Starbucks and go home" I smiled.
"Why does that seem too hard to be true?" He raised his eyebrows at me.
"I'm going to pay" I smiled and gave him a quick kiss and went off to pay.

Brooklyn Pov
I walked outside the shop to wait for Y/N, I got my phone out and quickly texted Simon my driver that we wouldn't be long.
"Brooklyn" I heard a voice behind me.
"No we are not going in another goddamn shop Y/N" I told her then turned around to see two girls smiling at me. "Oh hey, sorry" I smiled at them.
"Can we get a photo" the tall blonde girl asked.
"Ofcourse" I smiled, putting my bags on the floor.

Y/N came out and then took a photo with the two girls then we both walked in different directions, I held her hand as we walked to Starbucks which was upstairs, we were laughing and joking with each other. We ordered our drinks and a drink with my dad and walked out, there was a lot of paparazzi around us shouting and flashing cameras in our face.

"You ok?" I whispered in her ear, she nodded and smiled at me, I knew she hated paparazzi so I grabbed her waisted and pulled her closer towards me.

"Brooklyn and Y/N how has your day been?" One man asked walking right infront of us not letting us through.

Your pov

I could tell Brooklyn was getting annoyed with the guy infront of us not letting us leave, he knows I hate paparazzi so he wants to get us away from them quickly but he was getting really frustrated. I grabbed his hand and swirled away from the one guy and started to run up the escalator, I turned around once we got to the top to see a couple of them not far behind.

"Fuck" I breathed out and started to run again.

We jumped in the lift up to the car park where Simon was. I rested my head on his shoulder trying to catch my breath back as the lift started to go up.
"I hate paparazzi" he breathed out making me laugh.
"Same" I nodded. "But we make a good team running away from them"
"If it was a Olympic sport..." He started then the door opened.
I poked my head out, I couldn't see anyone so I walked out with Brooklyn following.
"Usian Bolt would have nothing on us" I finished his sentence.