Your stressed

You were sitting in your bedroom when you heard your mum talking to someone then some came barging through the door and wrapped there arms around kissing your cheek.

"Brooklyn get off" I grunted pushing him off.

"Babe what's up?" he asked as he sat beside me.

"I'm stupid" I frowned.

He moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "You are far from stupid" he whispered. "What are you trying to do?" he asked sitting up.

"How am I supposed to pass all nineteen exams when I can't even say hello in Spanish" I threw my pen down on the bed, I heard Brooklyn chuckle behind me making me groan as I rubbed my temples.

"How long have you been studying for?" he asked rubbing my neck.

"All day" I shrugged.

"Right you are going in the bath then we are watching Mulan" he got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Are you saying I smell?" I asked as I walked into the bathroom and crossed my arms at him.

He chuckled as he put a bath bomb in the water. "No you need to relax, you have put too much information in your head"

I shook my head. "I have another four pages to read" I began to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in and locked the door.

"Now shall I undress you or do you want to?" he whispered as he was just inches from my face.

"I think I need a bit of help" I smirked and then we started to make out, we ripped eachothers clothes off. He picked me up and put me against the wall and started pounding into me...

We were sitting in the bath with Brooklyn behind me cleaning my back.

"Are you ok?" he whispered, I nodded. "Good" he said then left kisses down my back.

"I love you Brook"

"Love you too"