FIVE.

" send me your location , let's ride the vibrations

" send me your location , let's ride the vibrations . i don't need nothing but else but you . "

NEEDED ME
*
LOCATION • KHALID

Dominick and i had ate in silence for 6 minutes now. I stole a glance at him. He was a large man i had just noticed. I had been wearing heels in the club so i hadn't hinted that we had any sort of height difference. He was extremely tall and i necessarily wasn't. He had broad shoulders and wide chest that was balanced out by a slim firm long torse.

There was a hint of black ink slipping out of his black tanktop. He had a couple other tatoos on his fingers that were hidden by the silver rings and some sort of animal on his arm.

He looked more relaxed and comfortable then he did in the club. In his sweatpants and tanktop. You'd never suspect he drove a McLaren.

DID I MENTION HE DRIVES A FUCKING BLACK MCLAREN 720??? I was finna cry because what in the world of white richboys.

"You don't like your food?" He asked.

"No, i-I like it." I stammered out. okay girl what the fuck i don't do that."Why?"

"You just hadn't said anything." He noticed, "You were eating really slow to."

Oh.

He nodded at my food. "You a slow eater?"

I shook my head and that was the end of the conversation. Silence fell back onto the table.

"Why haven't you asked me yet?" A question came from me this time.

He raised an eyebrow. "Asked you about what?"

"About why i was at the hospital. I know you want to."

He then raised both his eyebrows, "Okay. Why were you crying?"

"I was there because-"

He interrupted,"Indiyah, why were you crying." We stared at each other.

I blinked trying to hold back my urge to cuss him out for interrupting me , "What?"

"I didn't ask why you were at the hospital, I asked why you were crying." He explained.

Oh. I cleared my throat, "My uh, sister has cancer.For a second time. She tried to overdose on Tylenol and box wine this morning."

The ends of his mouth twitched, "Oh. Wow that's.. wow." I could hear the smile in his voice.

I nodded supressing my own laugh. We made eye contact and i couldn't contain myself anymore. I snorted and that broke him into laughter. We laughed together. Even i could admit it was funny.