NINETEEN

" first , you get a swimming pool for of liqour then you dive in it

" first , you get a swimming pool for of liqour then you dive in it. pool full a liqour then you dive in it "

NEEDED ME
*
SWIMMING POOLS (DRANK) ● KENDRICK LAMAR.

"Do people in Switzerland shake ass in the club?"

Dominick paused. "I don't know why why would you even-"

"It was just a question."

"What's the question?" Natasiya asked. Iva followed after her.

I turned to Dominick's two relatives."Do swiss girls shake their asses? Like in clubs and shit."

"No." Iva grabbed a salt shaker. "And if they did it probably didn't move."

"I've actually never thought about it actually." Natasiya cut limes into tiny slices.

"Is it like a classy thing?" I reached for the shot glasses in the cupboard.

"What's classy?" Nikolai appeared when I'd gotten the shot glasses.

"Indiyah was asking if people shake their asses in clubs here." Dominick repeated for me.

"Well-" Killian's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I've actually never thought about that."

"That's what I said!" Natasiya and Killian high fived.

"We can find out tonight." Dominick poured a quarter of tequila in the glasses and filled the rest of it with vodka.

I shook salt onto my wrist. "Orion isn't coming?"

Natasiya grinned. "He is." She licked salt off her own wrist then downed the alcohol. Natasiya seemed to be r3ally sweet and fragile but the more you paid attention to her you could tell how she was Ludmil's sister. She put her sunglasses in the pocket of her white jumpsuit. We were going to a club but ms ma'am was engaged. Bouta be me.

JOKESSS.

We all know I'm not joking.