THIRTY-SIX

" just float with the music man

" just float with the music man."

NEEDED ME
*
ESCAPE ● KILGORE DOUBTFIRE
(PIANO)

"OW."

"Love, I'm sorry but if you keep moving I will not be able to alter this dress properly."

"Well I'm trying to do Nai's edges but she keeps playing with my necklace."

"She's a baby. It's kind of what they do."

"Why do I have to be your mannequin?"

"Would you rather have me sticking pins into another woman's ass?"

I shut my mouth.

"That's what I thought." Dominick slid another pin into the back of my dress.

We were hosting a banquet in Killians art vault. A few cameras for Ruslana Couture's new line and a shit ton of people because this was a  unofficial union for Ludmil and Feyre. They're wedding was getting closer and closer and they hadn't even been in the same room yet.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.

"I finished a while ago I just like feeling your ass."

"Asshole." I slapped his hand away.

My husband grinned. "I could've stuck my dick in there to you know."

"Just help me down the stairs!"

He chuckled and took Naiaria from my arms. He extended his arm and I linked mine through it.  The dress was beautiful. It was a strapless ballgown. The  train of the dress took up most of the floor space. The fabric was soft and flexible but hugged each and every curve on my body to perfection. And it was made of completely real flowers.

The doors were swang open. Oohs and Aah's erupted from the large group of people already down there. Dominick left my arm on the last step of the staircase and let me walk ahead to showcase the dress. Murmurs from each side of my ear snuck into my ear.

"In honour of the last met ball, Ruslana Couture's new theme is the reawakening  of Spring Fashion. Let us awaken the season of  Spring." Dominick announced from the top of the stairs. "Feel free to take a digital copy of the dress. I'd advise having my wife's face in none of them."

Clicks and flashes from all different types of camera's and phone's. Photographer's who were in no business with the mafia. Didn't even think they existed. We'd planned this out to  perfection .