TWENTY-SEVEN

" flip a switch on a prick then I come alive in the night time

" flip a switch on a prick then I come alive in the night time. "

NEEDED ME
*
FLIP A SWITCH RAYE

"ARE YOU WATCHING ME SWIM."

"Yes baby i am watching you swim."

"Okay now watch me."

Dominick dived into the pool swimming from one end to the other. He was showing me how fast he could go because i had told him i was NOT getting into that water with my goddess braids. My shit was gonna get all frizzy and the biggest shit of it all was it was GOING TO MAKE ME ASHY.

Who walks around ashy on their honeymoon? I can't take no instagram photos lookin like i was just bathed in flour.

THERE WAS NO REASON SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO PLAY TIK TAK TOE CLEARLY ON YOUR SKIN. That was just vile.

Dominick came up for air." Did you watch me?"

I turned my phone to him. "I even recorded you."

Dominick's eyes lit up like a little kids. My husband was a 6'4 Russian tatooed billionaire in a fucking family mafia and he was bouncing up and down with joy because i got to record his swimming moves. For a man who just bruised my cervix last night i had to admit he was pretty versatile.

He leaned down to catch my lips in a kiss. "You know, you're really cute."

"Yeah?" I pecked his lips. "Am i cute? Or are you just so madly in love with me that it blinds you so?"

"Well when you put it like that." Dominick picked me up and placed me facing him on his lap. "I think its kinda just both."

I traced the tatoo of his mother on his chest with my index finger. "I love you."

"I love you to."

He kissed me again. More passionate this time. His mouth moved to my neck peppering kisses there. His hands dragged down from my back to my ass cheeks.

I gasped as he squeezed them. "You know you go from lovey dovey to horny really quick."

He murmured something in Russian against my neck which im pretty sure justified my point.
"You of all people should've known that by now." My bikini top felt loose on me.

Dominick slid it off my arms, eyes feasting on my boobs. He flicked his tongue over one of my nipples sending waves of pleasure down my body.