THIRTEEN.

WDYM YOU GUYS DIDNT KNOW KILLIAN HAD. A BUZZ CUT??

" you just like the way i wine pon you

" you just like the way i wine pon you . "

NEEDED ME
*
WINE PON YOU ● DOJA CAT

"The bluetooth device has connected successfully." The anamotronic voice pronounced it as "the bluefoof dewhy has connected successfully."

Wine pon you by doja cat played in Dominick's large living room. The whole room could've fit my old apartment and the balcony. The whole house was three story's of large privage estate. It was now my house.

"Love,I thought Doja cat was like demonic? Or whatever you said." Dominick said, placing another box on the floor. I was moving into the house today and the boys and my girl were all helping out.

"Yes she is." I started to wine my own waist. "But she ate this song up."

"Take it you just like the way i wine pon you." I sang.

Dominick watched me with a mix of desire and amusement on his face. I turned around and belly danced slower getting lower and lower. I drew back up and Dominick was behind me. His hands wrapped around my waist as we flowed together.

I put my hands on my knees , pushing my ass against his crotch. He licked his lips matching my movements. I shook my hips side to side shaking my ass on him. He slapped my ass and i smirked. I could feel his hardness growing against me.

"If you guys are doing the nasty i will stop helping you." Soriya, my childhood bestfriend said covering her eyes. We pulled apart.

"Is it safe?" Iva's face was covered with her hands.

"It's safe." Killian and Ludmil walked in carrying a large rectangular box.

"Careful with that one I have my perfumes im there and I will hurt people if i find out that one of those precious bottles has even one scratch on them." I warned.

Iva flopped down on the black couch. "I knew you and my brother would be perfect for each other."

Dominick flipped her off and Iva stuck her tongue out at him.

Nikolai handed Chi a bottle of water and she chugged it. "This place is like huge."

Dominick shrugged. "You can have it once we move."

"He's being serious." Nikolai said.

"Really?" My sister beamed. "Wait, then why the fuck are we doin all this for if you're just gonna move."