THIRTY-ONE

" can i show my love for you? "

NEEDED ME
*
YEBBAS HEARTBREAK (cover)
● MIO

5 YEARS LATER

"Over here!" Paparazzi yelled. "Indiyah over here!"

Flash! Flash! Flash!
More paparazzi appeared shoving recorders, cameras, pens and papers and im pretty sure i saw an iPad in one of them.

"How do you feel now that you're husband's free?"

"Mr Ruslana what was it like to be in jail?"

"How are your children taking the news?"

I kept my head down as much as possible as i walked into the car waiting for us. Dominicks hand never left mine as we pushed threw the crowd of pedestrians, fans, and reporters. The car door was pulled open and i got in it in a quick but still calm fashion.

The second the door closed my husbands lips were on mine. I dug my fingers into his hair. It wasn't a gentle kiss, it was a hungry starved kiss. A desperate kiss. His tongue grazed against my bottom lip for permission and i graciously let it into my mouth. Our tongues  danced with each other in an all familar dance. Like they had been apart for so long they needed to be reminded how to waltz together.  The car began to move.

I pulled away reluctantly for air. Our foreheads met in a solemn silence. Panting from our passionate kiss, i listened to his breaths. Let his heat radiate towards me. His touch, his skin texture, his everything.

I kept my forehead glued on his. "I love you."

"I love you." He whispered back.

I stared into his emerald green eyes. The ones that my daughter had inherited. The ones that were silent but spoke so much to me. Telling me what he was feeling, thinking, and going to say or do. I nodded against his face letting him know whatever plan he had brewed up i was ready for. I was never letting him go. Never again.

"I missed you so much." My husband rasped.

"I missed you to." We kissed again. More intimately. This kiss was tapping into our bond. Our love. Not our lust, not our yearning, our love. His love. My love.

We pulled apart in a gasp. I stroked the beard that had grown on his face. "I kinda like this."

Dominick smirked and I knew i would never take it for granted again. "Yeah? Should i keep it?"

I shook my head. "You look beast like."

"Thanks love I had alot of time to work out in prison so." He shrugged.