TWENTY- TWO

" if you go mama where do we go?  and if you move what do we lose?  if we leave when do we breathe?  how do we eat? where do we sleep?"

NEEDED ME
*
JEALOU$Y ● THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

I wanted to be inside of her so bad.

Fuck she was beautiful.Indiyah Mpho Jakute was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was getting ready for Natasiya's wedding today and she had looked beautiful already. Her hair was up in a bun and swoop.

She was vlogging and the white light shone perfectly on her brown skin.  My morning boner grew even more when i remembered she was my fiance. So close to being my wife. Mine.

"Baby are you up?" She asked.

I groaned as an answer. The curtain was pulled back slightly. It was definitely early as fuck if the sun hadn't started to come out. It was pitch black outside.

"Get upp." Indiyah said, getting on top of me and i groaned trying not to grind my hard on against the fabric covering the pussy i missed so much right now. She pressed kisses all over my face and i hummed.

She straightened on my side. "Guess what."

"What?"

"I'm Natasiya's new maid of honour."

"Wow." I yawned. "That's amazing love."

"I know you're being sarcastic with me but I'm so excited !! Plus THE DRESS I MADE UGHHH. It's so fucking amazing and i get to carry the train for her."

This boner was beginning to hurt real bad and if she didn't get off of me i was really about to break my vow of waiting to our wedding for her. Indiyah's phone was connected to a small speaker in the corner and that one song she'd been playing all week by Megan the Stallion and Glorilla was playing.

"HOES LOVE ME LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER." she sang. She jumped off me and i let out a breath of relief. She started shaking her ass to the song and a sharp pain i knew was from my dick erupted back in me. Indiyah arched her back, hands on her knees and twerked. I didn't know what it was but some thing about her ass was mesmerising. My eyes couldn't leave the way it just moved so effortlessly. It was like water fuck.

Iva ran in. "God I've been waiting to see her do this."

This bitch.

Indiyah twerked still and i grunted using a towel to cover my boner. This whole celibacy thing with a woman who was shaped like Pixar mom's was not for the weak. I turned on the shower. The water was cold.