EIGHT.

" baby its the everything for me

" baby its the everything for me."

NEEDED ME
*
EVERYTHING • KEHLANI

I needed her. I needed her there and then sprawled on my office table for me to devour like my own personal feast. I needed her naked and clenching around me soon or i was gonna go insane.

I also needed her to change out of that slutty few pieces of rag she was insisting was an outfit. Indiyah was exposing my property. My skin to kiss, my skin to caress and my skin to fuck. No other man even deserved to even come into contact with her yet look at how sexy  she was.

"She left her apartment just like she said."Killian followed by Nikolai  sauntered into the room.

"Good." I had asked Killian to stay stalked outside my wife's apartment until she left. I liked to call Killian shadowmaster, he was the best I'd ever seen. And I'd seen alot. He could trail anyones every moment and never be noticed. He was a shadow. He was like my brother and like it was with him,  trusted Indiyah with my life and that was exactly why i needed to make sure she was safe at all times.

"Business of the day?" Nikolai asked.

"I have a few meetings with the editors but-"

"Not that business." Nikolai said with a  bored expression.

"That is the only business on my mind as of now."

"You're father won't like that." Killian said.

"My father can suck on a dick and choke on it." I glared and Nikolai gave me a smile.

Ruslana Couture was my family and I'a main business but it had taken more than just meer talent and luck for us to get here. To get to New York. To the top.

My father had recieved a scholarship to study at Harvard Law and even though he was a prick he wasn't a fucking idiot. He didn't have the money to fly out here on his own since my grandmother was a seamstress, he worked for her part-time but still didn't get much of a pay check  so he was desperate.

Desperate enough to go to loan sharks. Russian loan sharks. Recipe for disaster isn't it? My father knew he'd never be able to pay them back but assumed that when he got to America he'd be too far for them to reach. The loan sharks got desperate for their money to and snuck into my grandmother's shop on evening and murdered her.

News got to my father 2 weeks later and he knew it was the loan sharks he was in debt to. His mother was buried next to his psycho rapist father who had committed suicide in jail right before his execution. He'd caused enough problems in Russia he couldn't go back.  He was alone. Alone with Ruslana Couture passed down to him by his mother.