TWELVE.

" pop that like ginkgo biloba that booty don't need no more soda

" pop that like ginkgo biloba that booty don't need no more soda . "

NEEDED ME
*
WINE PON YOU ● DOJA CAT.

A BIT OF SMUT.

Indiyah was yelling at me. Indiyah was yelling at me and it was making me horny.

"HELLO?"She snapped her fingers in my face. "Dominick Frederic  Ruslana I am talking to you." I pressed my lips together trying not to smile. My hands rubbed up her hips, circling the curve there.

"What are you looking at?" She snapped. She was so cute when she was mad.

"Your lips."

She paused for a moment then pushed my hands off her hips. "No, you don't get to do that to me."

"Do what?" I smirked knowing exactly what i was doing.

She sunk onto my lap"That shit  you do when you like look at me, AHA! like that! You just did it." I broke into a laugh.

"It's not funny!"

"It's a little funny."

She hit my chest but it just encouraged me to laugh even more.  She folded her arms over her chest with a pout. I choked out a few more giggles before containing myself. "Okay, Okay, Okay. I'm sorry love. It is indeed not funny i apologise."

Indiyah glared at me and i had to cover my mouth to not burst into a laugh.

"Why can't you just tell me where you were last night?"

I threw my head back. Not this. Not now.

"I'm being serious Dom where were you." She persisted.

I couldn't tell her. Okay no, i could tell her but i just didn't want to. I just had no idea how she would take it or even react to it. I pressed a finger on one of her lifting edges and she swatted my hand away.

"Ow."

"Answer me." She demanded. I always found it sexy everytime she used that tone with me. Made me wanna fuck all the attitude out of her.

I sighed. "Listen it's nothing. Me and the boys just went out last night and things got a little hectic thats all. I'm sorry." It wasn't techinically a lie. I had been with Nikolai, Ludmil and Killian last night and i was sorry and things did get a little out of hand.

"You're lying to me." She frowned. I couldn't deny it. I couldn't tell her i wasn't lying to her because i was still holding back information from her.

I just don't think telling your girlfriend who you've only been with for 6 months that your dad's basically a sex trafficking, drug dealing sociopath that makes you deal with his weird ass businesses and carry a fashion a fucking  company.