THIRTY-FOUR

" embrasse moi quand tu voudras embrasse moi quand to voudras embrasse moi quand to voudras "

NEEDED ME
*
JE TE LAISSERAI DES MOTS ● PATRICK WATSON.

"Baby?"

"Love?"

"Call me detka."

"Detka."

"I love it when you call me that."

"Do you?"

"Mhm."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel special."

"You are special."

My wife's giggle vibrated against my chest. I drew light circles on her arm. Our legs were intertwined under the sheets. She was drunk. We had came back from a party Ludmil and Cimani had thrown and this had been the first time Indiyah had been drinking since she had Naiari. Our fifth daughter. We changed positipns so I could rub her stomach in slow circles. Indiyah hummed.

"That feel good?" I whispered.

"Mmmhm." Was all that came from her.

I peppered her neck with kisses. It was a bit early morning but with a few more minutes the sun would be out. My phone buzzed on the table beside me. I made sure Indiyah was sound asleep before reaching up to get it. It was a call from Nikolai.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Nikolai barked.

"In my house."

"We're in the kitchen."

The line went dead and the sounds of glasses clicking against each other confrimed my best friends words. I pulled on a shirt and went down to them as quietly as I could to not to wake up my wife and my children. And my 1 year old.

"Gimme that." Ludmil pointed at the box of cheerios.

Nikolai threw it at him. It landed against his chest.

"I said give not throw assfuck." Ludmil tore open the box of cereal.

"Do you have the box or not?" Nikolai placed his hands on his hips.

Killian poured milk into the bowls. He passed me one when he noticed me. "Well hello Mr too busy for anyone but his wife."

"That's kind of the whole point of a marriage dipshit." I took a bite of the cereal.