SIX

" initially i didn't wanna fall for ya, gathered my intentions it was all for ya

" initially i didn't wanna fall for ya, gathered my intentions it was all for ya."

NEEDED ME
*
LOCATION • KHALID

"Wake the fuck up asshat."A pillow hit my face with hard enough force to jolt me out of sleep.  I found Nikolai and Iva towering me with an impatient  expression painted on their faces.  I threw the pillow back at Nikolai with just as much force.

"The fuck do you guys want?" I demanded. I was not a morning person at all and my aggressive wake up call had not helped.

Iva placed her hands on her hips,"We wanna know about your date."

"Yeah." Nikolai seconded, "Who's this Indian girl?"

"Her names fucking Indiyah, Nikolai don't fucking talk about her." I snapped. 

"I told you he liked her!" Iva exclaimed triumphantly, she held out her hand and Nikolai slapped a 50 dollar bill on it.

"Can you guys leave now?"

"No." My sister and best friend said in unison.

"Did she suck your dick?" Nikolai asked.

"Nikolai!" Iva rebuked, "Did she suck your dick?"

"What the fuck?" Were they being serious? "No, she did not suck my dick you fucktards."

Nikolai exteneded his hand and my sister dropped a dollar in his palm.

"Were you guys seriously betting on what happend yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Pretty much, yeah."

Oh my fuck.

"So, are you gonna ask her out?" Iva turned back to me after flipping Nikolai off.

I slid my bedside drawer open. "Yes." I pulled out a small brown paper and tiny bag of weed, "She said she wants it extravagant and chivalrous."

Both of their eyebrows raised.

"What?"

Iva raised her hands in defense.Nikolai chuckled to himself, "She must have balls of a fucking horse." He rolled himself his own blunt," Wait so she told you no the first time you asked her out?"