ELEVEN.

" i stole your man

" i stole your man. he got freedom to chase what he likes. i know your mad . "

NEEDED ME
*
BABY, IM JEALOUS • BEBE REXHA, DOJA CAT.

A kiss on my forehead. On my eyebrow. On my cheek. On my nose. On my lips. Two more on my lips."Detka i have work i need to go." Dominick whispered.

"It's so earlyyy."

"Detka its almost 10 pm."

"Exactly. It's not 10 pm exactly yet."

He pulled on his trousers."Did you sleep well love?"

"I slept amazingly. Exquisite even. I was a bit worn out though for some reason."

Last night had been inter fucking galactic. I'd never squirted before but he didn't even seem a small bit of startled by it. He had made me feel so fucking euphoric.

"I wonder." Dominick's question was laced with pure fake innocence.

"So do i." I flicked him in his spine. "I better be able to walk today baby."

He chuckled and pressed a kiss on my forehead again. The bed took a dip as he sat up. My hand reached out and rubbed his back in slow circles. I needed to hold onto as much as his touch as i could before he left for work. His back was smooth with no scabs or anything, it was firm with muscles i knew he disciplinedly worked out for often and very , very wide.

"What do designers even do at work?" I yawned. "Like do you guys draw and shit then give it to the like people who pick out the fabrics and shit."

Dominick's fingers froze mid buttoning his white dress shirt. "Is that what you think i do? I thought you took like classes for this."

"Yeah but like you're a Ruslana. You own that whole thing. You guys were like Versace's dupe that just sold a bit more than they did." I sat up on my elbows. "I just make and style clothes to perfection and then wear them."

He laughed. "Wow. I think I'm genuinely offended by that."

"I'm just saying." I looked at my hand on his back. One of the nails was missing. "Baby remember i need to get my nails done todayy."

"Do you want me to take you?"

"Won't you be busy? Since your so eager to abondon me this morning I've probably made you really late and they might not let you leave."

Dominick stood up. He looked so fucking edible in his black trousers, white button up that's first two buttons where undone, and silver bracelets and necklaces.