THIRTY.

" you showed me love

" you showed me love. glory from above. "

NEEDED ME
*
PINK + WHITE ● FRANK OCEAN.

6 YEARS LATER.

"baby...stop.." my wife whimpered as i slid my fingers inside of her as she came down from her orgasm.

"Hm?" I rubbed her clit in slow circles. "Why? Doesn't that feel good?"

Indiyahs eyes closed in pleasure. She was using the shower wall to balance herself up."b-because.. im still sensitive and-"

"MOMMY!" Nazanin One of our twins called out for my wife.

"Shit." I slid my fingers out of Indiyah's pussy. After having twins, and another kid the whole privacy thing was getting hard and we had to get creative sometimes.

I kissed Indiyah hard. Her teeth grazed my bottom lip as we pulled away. I smirked. "You know i can tell her to come back later you know."

"mmh,"Indiyah dragged a hand down my chest. Before she could answer another one of our childrens voices echoed through the house.

"папа!"
"Papa!"
Nayeli Our other daughter yelled and I cursed. I could hear both of our twin girls mumbling to each other outside the door.

I knew our youngest daughter was roaming around somewhere downstairs.

My wife's thighs were quivering slightly from the amount of damage I'd caused there. I lowered my mouth to her pussy. I placed a single kiss on the swollen bundle of nerves there. "You okay?"

She nodded. "I just don't know if i can walk."

I smirked. "Let me clean you up and then you can rest okay?" After cleaning her up, my wife clung onto me tightly as I lifted her into my arms. I carefully carried her to out of our shower trying not to sleep on any water or other types of fluids we might've created. Before i could lay her onto the sheets our daughters were jumping on the bed. They immediately stopped when they saw us.

"What are you guys doing?" I slid Indiyah off my back.

Nayeli made grabby hands for me and I lifted her up swiftly. "uncle kiki's here."

"He told us to come get you." Nazanin laid next to her mother. "Nyx, Saphire and Nalu are playing together downstairs but everytime i try to play Nalu gets upset and she starts crying."

The twins and Nalu were a year and 7 months apart, Nyx was a year older then the twins, Sapphire was the twins age and Nalu was the youngest by all of them. So a bunch of toddlers in one room got obviously hectic.

Indiyah rubbed our daughters back. "Go tell nalu mommys coming okay?"

Nayeli nodded and ran out of the room. Nazanin held onto me, playing with the silver chain that hung around my neck. "Papa?"

"Yes Nazzy?"

"Is mommy having a baby?"

Oh. How did she...

"Who told you i was?" Indiyah asked pulling on one of my work shirts.

Nazanin face palmed. "Mommy I'm 7 years old. I'm a big girl. I know things mommy."

My wife laughed. "Are you? Well, do you think i am?"

Nazanin nodded. "Yes. But don't worry mommy I'll keep it a secret."

Nayeli ran back up the stairs."MOMMY! uncle mimi said he's gonna be me a dollhouse!"

The kids knew their uncles names they just thought it a bit hard to to pronounce so they made it friendly for them. Ludmil was mimi, Killian was kiki, Nikolai was la la, and Iva was vivi.

Nazanin wiggled out of my grip and followed her twin sister back down the stairs.

Indiyah yanked my towel from me. "I love it when your dicks on gummy worm."

I rolled my eyes and pulled on my sweatpants. Lifting her shirt up gently, I knelt before my wife and kissed the bump forming there. Indiyah and I hadn't wanted the kids to be so far apart from each other but the first time we had tried for a baby after Nalu it hadn't really gone so well and we'd both been traumatised by it. Now we were having another baby and she was far enough for us to know that we were not going to lose another baby anytime soon.

I took her hand and we went into the kitchen where all the commotion was at. Ludmil was holding Nalu in one arm with his phone pressed to his ear in what seemed like a heated argument.

"No, i don't care make her- what do you mean she shot you in the leg- well what did you think was gonna happen?" My cousin yelled into his phone. Probably his bodyguards.

Natasiya and Iva were sharing a bottle of red wine when they noticed us.

"Oh, yes you guys are here," Natasiya cleared her throat. "We were just talking about how we should go to Russia one of these days. Let the kids see where theyre from."

"I'm down for Russia." Nikolai said. He was currently on the floor playing lego with the twins and Natasiya's children.

"Where's Killian?" I asked. " I thought he was the one that called for us?"

At that moment the door popped open and a large tree was pushed through onto the carpet.

Of course it was Killian. He smiled brightly. "I got us a Christmas tree."

I raised an eyebrow."Us?"

"Dominick i just said us." Killian tried and failed to roll the tree inside the house.

The kids squealed. "This is so fucking good!" Nalu yelled.

It took us a moment to realize our six year old had just swore. We paused. We all turned to Nikolai.

He raised his hands in defence. "Okay i know i cuss alot but i have never said so fucking good in my life."

"Nalu what did you just say?" Indiyah blinked.

"So fucking good!" Our daughter repeated.

"Where'd you learn that?" I asked.

"I heard it from mommy," Nalu played with her uncles hair. "In the bedroom i heard mommy say "yes baby that's so fucking good!" "

Shit.

Nikolai shook his head." And y'all thought it was me. Patchetic."

"And then mommy was screaming and hitting the wall-"

"Nalu i think they get the picture!" My wife yelled.

Nalu shrugged and continued to play with Ludmil's hair.

"Um," i cleared my throat. "Well Killian you brought us a tree?"

________________________________________