TEN.

" she's just like candy

" she's just like candy. she's so sweet. "

NEEDED ME
*
CANDY ● DOJA CAT

It's confirmed. Black pussy is better than pink pussy.

Watching Indiyah cum had been a close to life altering experience. It had shook me to my core and only pure strength and will had kept me from cumming in my pants. Only pure strength and will had kept me from pounding into her sweet tight warm pussy and fucking her until we were both screaming.

I couldn't get the taste of her out of my mouth. Not when a jerked myself off dry in her bathroom, not as i ate the food and drank the water she offered me, not as she laid in my arms and slept. I couldn't stop feeling the wetness around my fingers after I'd washed my hands a thousand times.

I loved the smell of her, the taste of her, the feel of her. I loved her. And i was not letting her go. I was going to marry her.

She yawned against my chest i caught a mark on her neck. My marks. I knew she felt good on my fingers, on my tongue but it would be nothing compared to my dick. She'd been so tight i knew I'd fill her pussy up to the brim. And it would be priceless, destroying her and her sweet tight pussy. My pussy.

She'd been so drenched for me that i was willing to do unthinkable things to taste it again.

I stroked her head through her pink silk bonnet. I didn't really comprehend what they were for but she told me if i took it off her she'd stab me in the dick and I'd never get to fill her clench around her length. So i was obviously not touching that.

It had just became apperent to me that her skintone and mine were so different from each other. But, i liked it we complimented each other. Only thing i regret from this night was not bending her over my lap spanking that fat thick ass of hers. Her beautiful warm thighs had wrapped around my neck when i was eating her out and it had been the softest thing I'd ever felt against me.

I just needed her tits as pillows and I'd be the happiest man on earth. A knock on her door. I jolted up. Indiyah was still asleep. I'd came over at around 11 pm and now it 3 am and nobody comes around peoples homes in new york for any good reason at 3 am.

My fists clenched as i made it to the door. A pistol hidden behind my back. I unlocked the door quietly acknowledging my girlfriend in bed. I opened it gun first out the door.

Three grown men jumped back."Hey, don't shoot i wanna live to the sequel." Nikolai said, arms raised in defence

I lowered the gun. Killian's expression had a hint of embarrassment as he waved. Ludmil was smiled at me with a red dyed tongue from a slushie in his hand.