TWENTY-ONE

" we should stick together

" we should stick together. your my bestfriend I'll love you forever. "

NEEDED ME
*
YOU GET ME SO HIGH ● THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

"Love, you can't wear that."

"Why not?"

"Because its too.." he sighed. "Okay well your kinda showing alot."

"If i wanted someone to tell me what to wear and what not to wear i would've just facetimed my father."

"Hey thats my soon to be in law your talking about."

"Shut the fuck up and take my fucking pictures."

Dominick squated, with my phone in his hand trying to get a nice angle of me in the snow. It was cold as a bitch in this fucking weather but i wanted to wear a bikini in the snow and that's what the fuck i was gonna do. Icon's can't afford to be cold.

I smiled one more time then dropped it when Dominick straightend.

"Was my tampon showing?" I asked. Dominick zoomed in on my pussy in the photos. I hit him.

"YOU TOLD ME TO CHECK IF IT WAS SHOWING?" He rubbed the back of his head.

"BUT NOT LIKE THAT!" I hit his shoulder again. Dominick gave me the phone and mumbled to himself in Russian as he walked back into the house.

I scrolled the photos. They might've been taken by a grumpy old guy but they were still cute. And no tampon was showing.

Was it just me or everytime i was on my period i forgot how it felt to not be bleeding out my coochie? CAUSE I DON'T LIKE THIS PAD AND TAMPON SHIT.

PLEASE TELL ME WHY I WAS PUTTING ON THE TAMPON AND THEN REALIZED I HAD PUT IT IN THE WRONG HOLE. WHY DO I HAVE LIKE 500 DIFFERENT HOLES IN MY PUSSY THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. WHY DO I HAVE TO SOLVE A WHOLE RUBIX CUBE ON MY VAGINA TO JUST STICK IN A TAMPON.

The wind hit me and i realized i was in a thong in freezing ass snow. I closed the air out when i got back in the house.

Natasiya tried not to groan when another hook was inserted into her corset.

The wedding date had been moved up to this weekend which was tomorrow since Katalina Petrov, her worst enemy had decided to plan her wedding on the same date as hers.

Personally to me that was SHADY AS FUCKK. If any one ever does that to me imma lose my shit. I'm a certified crash out.

Iva grunted as she tried to zip Natasiya's dress up."Natasiya it isn't fitting i think its too small-"

"NO! I've tried this dress on millions of times. There is no way it suddenly just doesn't fit!" Her nails dug into the table. "Try again."