TWENTY-FIVE

" don't you give me up

" don't you give me up. please don't give up. honey i belong with you and only you. "

NEEDED ME
*
DARK RED ● STEVE LACY

RUSHED CHAPTER SORRY Y'ALL

"You may kiss the bride."

Dominick flipped my veil over my face and kissed my tearstriked face.

Our family, friends, and other of our guests cheered for us. We had alot of those. Dominick's family which was like a hundred of them and my own family we had to fly in from south Africa.

"I love you." He whispered against mty mouth.

"I love you to."

I took my husbands hand and we were covered in a rain of flower petals. I lifted my dress and walked down the carpet into the white limousine waiting for us.

Natasiya ran up and hugged me. "I LOVE YOUU."

"MWAH I LOVE YOUU." Chicago screamed shoving my train in the car.

I broke into a fit of laughs when my dress took up most of the space in the car.

"Mrs. Ruslana?" Dominick kissed my hand.

"Yes, Mr Ruslana?"

We were on our way back to our hotel room to get ready for our afterparty. We'd started the day at about 3 am with the pictures and then the makeup and the dress and the whole ceremony. I had made sure we had a PRIEST at the wedding cause i know i did not keep my celibacy for this long just not to be blessed by a pastor at my own wedding.

Chicago had been my maid of honour and Kenya had been a bridesmaid because if she didn't have a role in my wedding i hadn't thought she'd show up at all. The whole preparation of it she had barely said two words to me. I had no idea what her bitch ass problem was but i wasn't planning on ruining my weddding by not having all of my complete family there.

Natasiya and Iva had been bridesmaids as well as my two friends Yvonne and Soriya. I'd seen Maria at the wedding to. With her mom and dad. Turns our their names were Flora and Erin. They were super nice and Flora was Natasiya's first cousin.

AHHAGAHSBSB!! I HAD MY OWN WEDDING I WAS MARRIED FINALLYY. And it also meant i was gonna get RAILED.

Sorry. I was just in a church my bad. That was nor very good of me i apologise sincerly and truthfully. From the bottom of my heart.

I looked at the gold bands in my husband's and I's intertwined hands.

OH MY GOSH Y'ALL I HAVE A HUSBANDDDD.

I was beginning to feel a bit exhausted after this whole day but my anxiety from the morning had faded. It had all gone by so fast i barely even remembered what had just happend.