The Shadow Front

Jin's POV

"It's like we figured." Serene sighed as she finished examining my crystal. "The two Giga Crystals you absorbed merged with your Hyper Crystal but... it's like your body isn't compatible with the Giga Crystals."

"So that's why my body began failing." I spoke.

"You've become a vessel for large amounts of power Jin." Said Kabir. "No human was meant to withstand that kind of strength. Your cells themselves have started to deteriorate."

"I think that you should wait before you go after that rest of the Giga Crystals Jin." Said Daniel.

"Wait until we get the Cell Activation Fluid?" I asked.

"Yeah." Daniel nodded. "We're just worried about you man. You're strong. Probably the strongest person in the entire world, but look at what cost."

I looked down at my chest where my crystal was. Black veins appeared on my chest from my crystal.

"Your Hyper Crystal has evolved from merging with the Giga Crystals." Said Kabir. "It's killing you Jin."

"Please you have to wait." Corvin spoke. "The Cell Activation Fluid will change everything, but if you absorb anymore Giga Crystals before then..."

"It'll result in your death." Said Serene. "So let's wait first. Okay?"

I sighed, but nodded my head.

"Alright. I'll wait." I said. "Thank you all for looking out for me."

Suddenly in the ceiling above us, a blue circle flame appeared.

"What... is that?" Daniel said as we all looked up.

3 people then fell out of the flame circle, like a portal. One was a boy with glasses, a girl with long black hair, and a boy with blue flames engulfing his fist.

 One was a boy with glasses, a girl with long black hair, and a boy with blue flames engulfing his fist

"Got it." The boy with glasses said. "So we need the Cell Activation Fluid in order to survive wielding multiple Giga Crystals."

"Who the hell are you?!" Kabir exclaimed. "How did you get in here?"

"That would be me." The boy with the flaming blue hand spoke. "Names Kyojiro. Blue flame is the game."

"That doesn't explain how you found this place." Said Serene.

"That's where I come in." The girl spoke as chains appeared around her hand, dangling from her finger with a sharpened religious cross at the point. "The chains told me exactly where to find you. I, am Riker."

"I'm Stevie." The final boy spoke up. "We're here to claim the Giga Crystals you have. Call us, The Shadow Front."

"Jin... I know them." Daniel spoke. "Those 2 boys... they competed in the National Hyper Power Tournament last year. They were in the hero course same as I was."