Evolved Crystal

Jin's POV

Stevie and I faced each other as the tensions in the room grew high.

"You said something about needing the Cell Activation Fluid right?" Stevie asked.

"No human body is meant to withstand holding multiple Giga Crystals on top of a Hyper Crystal." I said. "Without the Cell Activation Fluid, my death is imminent."

"So once I kill you and take your crystal, all I need is the Cell Activation Fluid, and I'll be fine." Stevie said as he looked at my Hyper Crystal. "Your Hyper Crystal looks crazy. It's like it evolved into something more superior."

"Enough talking." I told him.

"Agreed." Stevie nodded.

He immediately charged me, his mouth wide open. I jumped back to dodge him, and unleashed my dragon heads from my shoulders.

Stevie shot sprays of water from his hands to propel himself upwards, and dodge the dragon heads as they smashed into the wall.

"So you can shoot water from your hands as well." I said.

"That's only the start of what I can do." Stevie said as he jumped into the air, and closed in on me.

His movements were weird. That's interesting. It's as if he's able to swim through the air...

He appeared in front of me in an instant, and began throwing out multiple slashes with his shark fins. I blocked all of his attacks, with ease, then grabbed Stevie by his neck.

I could crush his throat with my power, and end his life. But that's not how I want to win this. What we need, are more allies to fight alongside us.

Stevie opened his mouth and chomped down hard on my arms with so much force, it created a small explosion.

"A decent effort." I spoke.

"You're a tough one. I expected that since you have 2 of the Giga Crystals inside of you." Stevie smiled.

"Sacred Chi Blast!" I yelled as I fired two aura energy beams from my hands at Stevie.

He swiftly dodged, and rushed straight in. His speed is truly impressive... but it won't matter.

He closed in on me, his mouth wide open. I focused aura energy around my fist, and landed a punch right on his chest.

"A-Ack-" He gasped for air while blood poured out of his mouth as my punch sent him flying.

"S-Stevie!" Riker exclaimed as I heard footsteps behind me.

I felt something tugging at my arm, and felt something thin and sharp squeezing it. I turned around, and saw Riker had wrapped her chains around my arm and was pulling hard.

"R-Riker no...!" Stevie weakly said.

Serene was about to attack her but I stopped her.

"Don't Serene!" I yelled out to her.

I grabbed Riker's chains, and yanked her in, pulling her whole body towards me as aura energy surrounded my fist, but before I could send her flying, blue flames separated the two of us.

I jumped back as the flames burned my arms.

Kyojiro stood in front of me with a blue flaming fist.

"What happened to the 1's?!" Daniel angrily said.

"Did you seriously think we were just going to watch him die?" Said Riker to him.

"So be it." I spoke. "I'll take on the both of you."