Destruction Incarnate

3rd Person POV

Richmond City was in complete ruin as a result of Jin's destruction. The scale of destruction was even larger than the war at Northwind the year prior. Over 5,000 lives were lost, and not a single villain was brought to justice.

The National Guard was deployed to seek out any survivors that may have been trapped underneath the rubble with the help of the police

Multiple heroes were rushed to the hospital after their battle against the Legion Of Liberators. On the villains side, there were no deaths, however, the heroes suffered 1 fatality.

News of the events in Richmond, Virginia, began spreading throughout the entire country. People began becoming uneasy and terrified about the threat of the Legion Of Liberators.

"This is the scale of destruction caused by the Legion Of Liberators..." Said a news reporter as they streamed the ruined city to multiple tv's across the nation. "It's just... horrifying... there were so many lives lost... it's just... horrifying..."

"Where are the Upper 5?! Why aren't the heroes here?!"

"T-They'll stop the Legion Of Liberators right? They'll save us right...?"

"Braeden Wilson and Valéntina Marley will stop them for sure! They won't let them get away with this!"

"My mom... she was in one of the buildings that exploded..."

The voices of the people were heard all over the country as tensions rose higher and higher.

"Go now! Save as many people as you can find!" Tyler Hart, a teacher at one of the Hyper Power Academies, deployed several of his students into the destroyed city, with the attempt at saving as many people as possible.

"Don't worry! We're here now!" A boy named Donovan used his body to push a large chunk of concrete off of a woman's arm.

"M-My arm..." She weakly spoke.

"It'll be okay! We'll take you to a hospital." Donovan gave her a warm smile as he lifted her in his arms.

"O-Oh no!"