The Upper 5 vs The Androids

Lee's POV

Dylan, Lenny, Declan, and myself all stormed into Waycorp.

"Alright, let's go!" Said Dylan as we all rushed in.

"Where are we supposed to find our androids?!" Declan exclaimed.

Suddenly, large metal wires shot out of the wall, and grabbed a hold of each of us.

"What?!" Lenny exclaimed.

The wires then pulled us away, throwing all of us into separate rooms.

I turned around, and saw myself. My android, staring back at me. It was palming the ground, using its power to send metal wires at me.

"Lee Jooahn. Age 17. Power: Mind Aura." The android spoke. "Now disposing."

The wires pulled me in towards the Android, and when I reached it, it grabbed me by the neck.

"Let... go!" I yelled as I grabbed the android's head, erupting psyching energy onto it.

It released me from the wires and its grip as I jumped back. I began shooting psychic energy blasts from my hands at my android, but it blocked my attacks with ease.

How...?! It blocked me with its hands?!

"G-Guys..." We heard Braeden's voice on our communicators in our ears, but he sounded weak and tired. "Don't let... the wires touch you... it'll drain... your Hyper Crystal..."

So that's why my attacks were blocked so easily... it's draining my Hyper Crystal.

The android smacked its hand on the ground, unleashing pillars of concrete at me.

"Aura Prison!" I yelled as I wrapped the columns in aura, but they shattered my power, and smashed into me.

I was sent flying, and slammed into the wall.

Dammit... it weakened me that much that I can't even stop its attacks with Aura Prison...

My thoughts were cut short by more pillars shooting towards me. I quickly ducked as they plowed into wall.

I ran as fast as I could as they chased after me. What do I do here?! What's my plan?!

"Agh...!" I cried out in pain as another pillar side swiped me, smashing right into my ribcage.

Suddenly, my android appeared above me, its fist aimed for my head as it closed in. I grabbed its wrist, trying my hardest to hold it back, but it was overpowering me.

"Now disposing." It spoke again.

"Get... off!" I yelled as I finally blasted the android off of me, my body erupting into psychic energy.

The android flew back, and smashed into the wall.

It's been a while since I've done this... I didn't think a robot would be the reason I had to go all out like this.

"Aura Cowl!" I yelled as my body shined with light, and spirals on top of spirals of psychic energy swirled around me.