Judgement Day

Braeden's POV

Cracked. My Hyper Crystal... has been cracked.

Ahead of me, the two little girls cried in the street together in fear.

That girl... her name is Echo. That power is strong. Too strong. Strong enough to crack the Perfect Hyper Crystal...

I walked towards the little girls crying.

"Braeden!" Lenny reached his hand out to me. "Don't! She's dangerous!"

"S-Stop!" Echo screamed out at me, waving her arms frantically.

I braced myself... but this time nothing happened. She must not be able to control her powers... that initial blast didn't seem intentional.

When Echo's powers didn't work, she became even more scared, along with Minerva.

I walked towards them, and took a knee, reaching my hand out, and smiling a warm smile.

"You're Echo right? And it's Minerva?" I smiled. "It's okay, don't worry. I'm Braeden, and that's Lenny. We're both heroes."

Realistically... my chest was in excruciating dire pain. The cracks in my Hyper Crystal were small, but were still noticeable. But... I have to make sure these kids feel safe.

Echo seemed like she wanted to take my hand, then she hesitated.

"D-Don't!" Minerva said, tears running down her face. "H-He's going to bring us to Jin! We'll die just like Kenji!"

My eyes widened and my heart sank when Minerva said that. So we were too late after all. One of those kids were killed... because we didn't make it in time...

"You... lost Kenji...?" I looked Echo in her pretty blue eyes, but everything started spinning for me, and I found it hard to keep my eyes open. "I'm sorry... we didn't... make it... in time... please... I'm............ sorry..................."

Everything finally went dark, and I fell over.

Jin's POV

Myself, Serene, and Corvin returned to our headquarters, the Air Giga Crystal in the palm of my hand.

"You're back!" Daniel said as he headed over to us.

"How'd it go? Did you retrieve all of the Giga Crystals?" Stevie asked.

I showed them one of the Giga Crystals, but I was disappointed that it was all I was able to get.

"Kenji was strong, but no strong enough." I spoke. "His Giga Crystal is mine."

"Jin... you need to wait before you absorb it." Said Serene. "Without the Cell Activation Fluid, your body will fall apart if you take in anymore Giga Crystals."

"Well Waycorp is finished." Said Kyojiro. "The Cell Activation Fluid went with right?"

"No." I said. "The Upper 5 retrieved it."

"Wait..." Said Riker as her chains began rising off her fingers, and hovered in front of her face. "Looks like the remaining 2 kids are at the Upper 5's facility."

"Then that's perfect right?" Said Stevie. "Both the remaining Giga Crystals and the Cell Activation Fluid are all in one place."

"We can go now and end this." Said Daniel.

"Not quite..." Said Kabir as he pointed at the 3 of us.