Waycorp's Androids

Braeden's POV

We were all speechless with shock.

"The hell do you mean a more political setting?" Lenny raised an eyebrow.

"It's best we talk things out elsewhere." Norman smiled.

"Yeah forget that." Lenny said as he walked up to Norman. "You walked into OUR place. Pointing guns at US. We're not going anywhere-"

"Silence him." Norman said.

One of them fired their rifles at Lenny, shooting him in the chest.

"What the hell?!" Dylan exclaimed as he ran forward, but they shot Dylan as well, then fired bullets into the rest of us except for Spex.

It was weird though... the bullets they shot us with didn't hurt that bad. It felt more like a quick sting.

"Stop!" Spex yelled as he stood in front of us. "Are you kidding?! You break into our home, and shoot my heroes?! I don't care if you're the president yourself! Get the hell out!"

"Don't get so worked up former #1." Said Norman.

"Spex, permission to fight back?" Declan said. "I don't care if they don't have powers. They open fired on us."

"Wait... what the hell... is this?" Dylan said.

"My powers... aren't working?!" Lenny exclaimed.

"What the hell do you do to us?!" I yelled at Norman.

"The bullets in these rifles are set to disable unstable elements for a little while." Norman said. "Another fine creation of Waycorp. Your super durability is gone as of right now, so another shot from these rifles would be fatal. It would be wise to come with us."

"No way... you can't be serious." I said as I felt my anger starting to rise.

"We don't have a choice guys..." Said Lee. "We can't fight back. We have to go."

"But-" I started.

"It'll be okay." Said Valé to me. "Don't worry. You guys have done nothing wrong."

"Ah. Valéntina Marley. You're here too that's perfect." Said Norman. "I'd like you to be present too. Come on. Let's go."

"W-What's... going on?" We heard Lavana's voice, and I quickly turned around.

"Lavana stay there!" Said Spex. "We'll be back... let everyone know we're going to be gone for a little bit."

"Hey wait!" Lavana yelled as she ran after us, and one of the men pointed their rifles up.

"Lavana stop!" I yelled at her and she stopped running, then I gave her a reassuring smile. "It's gonna be okay! Don't worry!"

"But... guys..." Lavana worriedly said as we left the facility, and entered Norman's 2 limo's that he drove.

Lavana's POV

"G-Guys!" I exclaimed as I ran to everyone else in the facility. "Some government guy just came in and took the Upper 5, Valé and Spex away! They shot them too!"

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"What do you mean they shot them?!" Said Capri. "Are they alive?!"

"They seemed okay... I tried to go after them but Braeden stopped me." I said.

"Man... what the hell is going on?" Said Preston. "It's not like they did anything wrong, I don't understand."

"Turn on the tv." Said Vix. "Maybe there'll be something on the news."