Riker Shea: Origin

Riker's POV

Stevie, Kyojiro, and myself stood before our new recruits. Serene's speech was wildly successful, and we had over 16,000 villains on our side from all across the country. On top of the villains that ran wild in the streets, we basically had begun creating our new world.

Each of us had our own faction of villains that we got to lead. Mine specifically, was a group of mostly men, and they were incredibly obsessed with me.

But... none of them really interested me. Not a single one of them can help me live out my dreams.

"Well Riker?" Stevie spoke.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Were you able to find what you were looking for back when we attacked the Upper 5's facility?" Stevie said.

I thought back to my fight with Declan of the Upper 5. Truth is... he's just not strong enough. He didn't impress much in our fight to be honest.

I sighed.

"No. Not at all." I replied.

"Don't worry." Kyojiro replied. "You'll find someone. We're still supporting you Riker."

"Thanks." I replied. "Do you guys know how Jin is doing?"

"He's still absorbing the Air Giga Crystal." Said Kabir as he, and Daniel walked over to us. "He'll be asleep for a little while."

"I can't believe how many people joined us." Said Daniel as we looked out at all of the villains inside the building. "Never thought our HQ would be so packed full of people."

"They'll be good help." Said Kabir. "If the heroes decide to retaliate, we'll have numbers on them at the very least."

Daniel put his fist to his palm.

"I dare them to try to fight us." He said. "I'll kill Declan without a doubt this time."

"They're still the only thing in our way." Said Kyojiro. "I wanted a shot at killing Braeden myself, but I never came across him."

"They still have the Cell Activation Fluid." Said Kabir. "This isn't over quite yet."

I began walking away from them without saying anything.

"Riker?" Said Daniel.

"Be back later." I said as I exited the building.

I launched my chains at the roof of our HQ and swung myself onto it. I sat down and stared into the distance. I could see the city horizon of Richmond in the distance, and the heroes were brought into my mind.

Braeden Wilson. You are the perfect one. The #1 hero. He's the one that I need.

I couldn't get him off my mind. His hair. His body. His eyes. His powers. Mm... his powers. He's so strong. That blue lightning...

I began breathing heavily, not realizing that I had started touching myself to the thought of him.

He is the one that can make my fantasy come true. I can finally live my dream like I always wanted to. My goal is so close... I can feel it...