Infinity

Vale's POV

I knocked on Dylan's door, and he opened it immediately.

"V!" He smiled. "What's up?"

"Hi Dylan." I smiled back. "Can I come in?"

"For sure." Dylan said as he opened the door wider for me and I walked inside.

"I have something for you." I said as I handed him a gift box.

"Huh?! You got me a gift?! What for?!" Dylan exclaimed as he began opening the box.

"Well... you're a really good friend to me." I smiled. "You're a really great guy Dylan."

Dylan's eyes widened and lit up as he held the gift that I made for him in his hands.

"You... you made this for me Valé...? But-" Dylan started.

"Like I said. You deserve it Dylan." I gave him a wide smile.

Dylan stood up, and wrapped the long black cloak around his neck, then he raised his fist up.

"This is the coolest thing ever!" He excitedly said. "I look like such a badass!"

Dylan immediately pulled me into a warm hug, which made me blush.

"I-I'm glad you like it." I smiled.

"I love it." Dylan smiled back. "Thank you Valé."

"Of course." I said as I hugged Dylan back.

"So..." Dylan started. "When are you going to give Braeden the cape you made for him?"

I took a deep breath.

"Today. Today for sure." I said. "I'll tell him exactly how I feel. Then I'll give him the cape."

"Good." Dylan smiled. "It's about time you two finally became official."

Lee's POV

I took a deep breath and began unleashing my power. My body shined with psychic aura energy.

Okay... my power source is my mind... so theoretically, I should be able to use my power to craft it into something else. Something that will allow me to fight without rendering myself unable to fight.

I attempted to wrapped my power around my arms, trying my best to create fists of psychic aura.

But I began coughing and ended up failing.

That... took a toll on my brain. It reminds me of using Expanding Mind Bomb. Using my brain to use my power sometimes can cut my oxygen in half, it makes it really hard for me to find air to breathe.

"Dammit..." I cursed as put my hands on my knees.

I need to get stronger. We stopped the gang war in Detroit, and took down Waycorp, but our biggest obstacle still hasn't been cleared. We need to be strong enough to take on Jin and the Legion Of Liberators.

"Lee?" I heard a familiar voice, and turned around to see Valé.

"Valé." I panted. "Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you." Valé said as she walked towards me. "I have something for you."

"You do...?" I said as I walked towards her.

She handed me a gift bag and accepted. My jaw dropped when I took out what was in the bag.

"No way... you actually made it..." I said with shock.