Powerless Fighter

Echo's POV

An explosion erupted in between Spex and Jin, pushing them both back, both of them unharmed.

"Tell me Spex." Jin spoke. "Where is the Wielder of the Perfect Hyper Crystal? Where is Braeden Wilson?"

"Am I not enough for you?" Spex asked.

"Perhaps in your prime. But right now, you're just a powerless man clinging on to some form of hope." Jin said. "But Braeden... is the biggest potential problem for me."

"All that matters is that I'm the one that's here fighting you." Spex said. "Consider yourself lucky that Braeden isn't here right now. Hyper Crystals and powers aren't what makes a hero. Anyone can have the heart of a hero!"

I marveled at Spex's words.

Does that include Minerva and I...? Can we still be heroes someday?

Minerva was shaking with fear. I reached over, and placed my hand on hers.

"It's okay Minnie. Spex will win." I smiled at her.

"I appreciate your belief in me Echo. You're right too." Spex said as he faced Jin again. "I won't let anything happen to you two."

"Keep those positive attitudes." Jin said. "It'll make your defeat even more satisfying!"

Spex's POV

Jin rushed in towards me, his fists glowing with blue in energy.

He delivered two powerful punches to my body, pushing me back.

"You survived that...?!" Jin said with shock.

"Did you think that Waycorp was the only place in the country that could make their own weapons?" I said to Jin. "This suit was made specifically to counter you!"

"Then let's see just what it's capable of!" Jin yelled as he rushed in again.

I began wielding clubs made of flames, and smashed them right into Jin's face sending him flying back.

This suit... I created it on my own with something called Anti Elements. I created Anti Elements by using the materials that make up my now dead Hyper Crystal. It's a one time thing since I'm likely the only person with a Hyper Crystal who's Crystal has absolutely zero unstable elements inside of it, whether active or inactive.

But the Anti Elements are what make up the crystal itself. That's what gives Hyper Crystal wielders their super durability. By supercharging the Anti Elements, and imbuing them into this suit, I can withstand even attacks even from the Giga Crystals!

Jin quickly recovered from attack, as he launched the dragon heads at me.

"That suit is nothing more than a ticking time bomb." Said Jin. "And I'm the one who will make it explode!"

I jumped up, dodging the dragon heads, and ran across them to reach Jin. My foot became engulfed in flames, as I smashed it into Jin's face, making him stumble back.

"You're the one that will make it explode was that right?" I said as I ran in towards Jin, fire engulfing my fist. "Hakai Fire Punch!"

I exploded my fiery fist into Jin, launching him into the air.