Spex Whitestar: Rising

Spex's POV

Braeden.

Dylan.

Lee.

Declan.

Lenny.

Valé.

Tirza.

Capri.

Callie.

Preston.

Vix.

Willis.

Lavana.

In my head, I could see an image of all their smiling faces. Is this what it means when your life flashes before your eyes?

But... I can't die. If I let him kill me... he'll go on to kill Echo and Minerva.

Thanks Spex!

I could hear their voices loud and clear in my head. All of you... you've all grown into such powerful heroes... and you're only teenagers. If this is how strong you are... I can't wait until you're my age. I wish... that I would be able to see it.

"Sacred Chi Strike!" Jin yelled as he ran in, his fists glowing bright blue with power.

No Spex... YOU... ARE NOT DEAD YET!

"ACTIVATE HAKAI FLAMING SOUL!" I yelled as what was left of my suit burst into flames, surrounding my whole body as I rushed at Jin, and yelled what would be my final words. "FIRESTORM BLITZ!"

The explosion was massive as we collided, blowing away all of the rubble.

Farewell my young heroes... I know that if anyone can stop Jin... it will be you-

"Spex... it's okay!" I heard a familiar voice, and I opened my eyes.

There stood a girl who's skin glowed red with power, blocking Jin with both of her fists.

"V-Valé...!" I gasped.

"What?!" Jin yelled.

"I'll take it from here Spex." Valé gave me a cute smile. "Thank you for fighting in our place!"