Loyal Assassin

Declan's POV

"Hellfire Slash!" I yelled as I began throwing attacks at the training dummies, setting the whole room ablaze.

I didn't stop. I kept unleashing fiery slashes, and burst of flames from my arms. I need to become stronger. I have to be able to stop these villains, and protect the people I care about.

No more feeling bad for myself. No more worrying about being left behind.

"Self sacrifice to save somebody, is the true essence of being a hero."

Valé's words then popped into my head out of nowhere, and tears filled my eyes.

Dammit...! DAMMIT!

"DAMMIT!" I screamed as I flung a stream of flames into the wall, making a fiery explosion.

I continued cursing and throwing flames around the time room. Finally I felt to the ground. Tears streamed down my face.

Valé's dead. She's gone. I'll never see her again. I'll never get to talk to her again.

If I was stronger, I could've defeated Daniel, and went straight to her to help her fight. If only... I was stronger...

"Declan...?" I heard Capri's voice, and turned around.

She was staring at me, with tears in her eyes.

"Capri-" I started, but she immediately ran straight to me, and pulled my head into her chest.

"Please... please don't cry." She sobbed as she rubbed the back of my head. "I cant take seeing everybody so sad anymore... please... don't cry."

In that moment, I realized that I wasn't the only one that was hurting bad. Everyone is in pain. Capri is in pain. Valé was incredibly close with all of the girls too.

I lifted my head back up, and looked Capri in her blue eyes.

"Capri..." I started. "Valé was in love with Braeden."

"Yes." She said as her tears continued falling.

"She didn't get to tell him how she felt." I said. "If anything happens to either one of us... I want to be sure that you know how I really feel-"

Capri cut me off by wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a kiss.

"Whether you feel the same as me or not..." She started as she pulled away from the kiss. "I want to be with you."

I wiped away her tears and nodded my head.

"I do too." I said. "I've wanted to tell you for so long... I hate that losing Valé is what made me realize that I had to tell you."

"It's okay." Capri said. "We're going to defeat Jin. We won't lose anyone else."

Jin's POV

I opened my eyes, and sat up. I'm still alive... I was able to absorb a 3rd Giga Crystal.

"Jin...!" Serene's eyes widened when she saw me sit up. "You're awake! How do you feel?"

I slowly stood up, and stumble, but Corvin was there to catch me.

"Not at all full strength just yet huh?" He said.

"Not quite." I replied.

"So you did it? You successfully absorbed the Air Giga Crystal?" Serene asked.

I opened up my hand, and a sphere of wind began swirling in it.

"I now posses 4 abilities." I said. "What's the situation now? What's happened since I was asleep?"