forty-six

'Right what do we need to get today?' Leah asks grabbing a basket as they make their way into the large Boots store.

'Everything... Toiletries wise I'm thinking if we just get travel ones because chances are I'm not going to be in for long so there isn't really any point in taking up space with huge toiletries.' Courtney replies and Leah nods her head.

'Alrighty then.' Leah says softly as they immediately begin to make their way towards the area containing the travel toiletries. At thirty-three weeks pregnant, Courtney has decided it's probably about time they pack their hospital bags especially when you take into account the sheer amount of Braxton hicks she's been experiencing lately.

'Three for the price of two... That's useful.' Courtney says as they reach a stand of travel toiletries and Leah nods her head.

'Yeah. Just you tell me what you need and I'll grab it.' Leah replies watching the brunette nod her head. They set about adding various toiletries to their basket; toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner, shower gel and moisturiser.

'Do you need like a new toiletry bag to put all this in? Somewhere to keep it separate from everything else so it's easy to grab?' Leah asks and Courtney shakes her head.

'Probably not. We've got plenty in the house, don't we? I do want to grab some lip balm, I remember my lips being so dry when I had Bunny. They were so painful and bleeding whenever I smiled or tried to eat something.' Courtney replies and Leah nods her head.

'Okay, let's grab some lip balm then.' Leah says smiling as she links her fingers with the brunette's. They make their way around the store adding different bits and pieces into the basket before finally making it to the baby section.

****

'I really wasn't expecting to spend that much in there...' Courtney admits as Leah gets into the drivers seat after putting all their bags in the boot.

'At least it's all in now though and we can pack the bags when we get home which means you can stop stressing.' Leah says smiling as she gently squeezes Courtney's thigh.

'I wasn't stressing.' Courtney says causing Leah to laugh.

'Oh you absolutely were stressing, Court... You made a list of everything we still needed to buy at like 20 to 3 this morning, that's the definition of stressing.' Leah replies smiling.

'Okay, maybe I'm stressing a little bit but we really don't have long to go now and you've got games and stuff coming up... I just want to be sure that we're going to have everything sorted in time.' Courtney says and Leah nods her head.

'I know but you don't need to worry, we're going to be fine.' Leah replies.

'I know...' Courtney says quietly.

'What do you want to do for the rest of the day? Al said they'll drop Bunny off around 4-ish so we've got a few hours?' Leah asks.

'Honestly?' Courtney says and Leah nods her head.

'I want to go home, have a nap and then pack our hospital bags... Once baby is here we're not going to have very many days when it's just the two of us so we may as well make the most of it.' Courtney admits.

'Sounds like the perfect way to spend an afternoon. Al also said she'll help me move the chair upstairs into the nursery when she's here.' Leah says causing Courtney to smile.

'Perfect. Then the nursery will be completed. All we're waiting on is baby but they still need to cook in there for a little while longer.' Courtney replies and Leah nods her head.

****

'I was just coasting til we met. You remind me just how good it can get. Well I've been on fire, dreaming of you.'