Chapter 2: Mates

Tobias' POV:
As I pulled up to the Midnight Fall Pack,, I could feel my wolf pacing back and forth in my mind.
"Xavier, what's going on?"
"Something isn't right."
"What do you mean by that?"
"You'll find out."
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked but he had already shut me out.
"Ugh, I will never understand him."
"Troubles with Xavier again?" My Beta, Lace, asks.
"Yeah," I sigh.
"He says that there is something wrong here but he won't tell me what it is." I explain.
"I feel ya, but there is something off about this place. It gives me the creeps, dude," he fake shivers to exaggerate his point and steps out of my Lamborghini. I follow and lock the doors behind me. We walk towards the doors to be greeted by the Alpha and the Luna of the pack.
"Greetings, Alpha Tobias, Beta Lace" The Alpha held out his hand and we gladly shook it.
" The same to you Alpha Alexander I hope the Luna and you are well?" I asked politely while shaking the Luna's hand. She just simply nodded and we walked inside.

An hour later we were still discussing what to do about the rogues. Xavier was itching to get out and I was dying to know what he was talking about earlier.
"Can we take a break Alpha Alexander. I think could all use something to re-boost our minds a bit, don't you?" I tried to excuse myself.
"Great idea Alpha Tobias, please, feel free to look around the pack house or grab something from the kitchen." Finally! I nodded my head and walked around for a few minutes until I came across a set of stairs that lead to what I assumed was the basement. Using a paper clip I took from the meeting, I picked the lock until I heard a faint 'click' indicating the door was now unlocked. Once I walked in, I wish I hadn't. There was a man around my age having sex with a girl who I was guessing was the pack slut. as I turned to leave, Xavier whined.
"Toby, seriously, there is something wrong."
"What?"
"Don't you see the silver chains? The girl is unconscious."
"Wait-what? But that can only mean... Holy Shit!" I instantly turned back and threw the man against the wall knocking him unconscious. Just like Xavier said the girl was just laid there. If it wasn't for the unsteady rising and falling of her chest, you would've thought she was dead. I took the time to look this girl over. She was covered in bruises, cuts and scars from head to toe. She was so skinny, you could see all of her veins and bones through her skin. She had silky, platinum blonde hair that probably not been washed and days. And then it hit me, the sweet smell of coconut that sent tingles down my spine. I couldn't focus with Xavier jumping around in my mind, screaming one word over and over again.
"MATE!"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hey!
Chapter número dos! For those who are wondering I'm not actually Spanish, I just like the language. Remember to comment and vote!
Cupquakey 💕